SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:59 pm

This is what Storm had to say about Fleur & Jordan. Re the bold I hope if Fleur is F1 that the relationship is going ok....I know some of y'all have speculated that Jordan & his F1 may not last...interesting comment from Storm.

NZGirl: We got to see Fleur be cocky and this week’s show and you could see Jordan didn’t like it. Do you think ultimately Fleur and Jordan have a good thing going?

Storm: That’s just Fleur. She’s just confident and she knew what she wanted. I felt like Fleur and Jordan were the most compatible but watching it back I kind of feel like that I don’t really know if they’ll make it. I felt like that had a good early good shot and things have progressed in different ways and maybe now Naz is just more compatible.

http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/know/you-will-not-believe-who-storm-says-will-win-jordans-heart/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I really don't mind the contestants sharing pictures of scenery and their experience. Reading those tweets from Naz is condescending IMO. I feel like she's taking me for a fool, she's the smart one and we are all dumb.

I really don't care what they thought of her in the house. IMO her SM behaviour tells me she's not someone I can say nice things about. She's acting like a "winner" nah nah na na nah. She's coming across very childish. Grow up.

I do not think she got lucky to receive all the love from everyone like Fleur.... Plus Fleur just posted on her facebook a video of a hubby screaming yes when she got the rose... this can be taken as a LOT of ego.

So I do not mind her little nanana if she is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:23 pm

this is today's interview from Storm

Naz and Jordan 'the most suited'

Wednesday, 20 April 2016

She was shipped out of the Bay of Islands after revealing she wasn't ready to introduce The Bachelor to her family, but evicted contestant Storm says she was ready to go home.

"Around Hawaii, things started changing for me. I wasn't feeling like Jordan and I were perfect together so I was quite interested to hear how the other girls were feeling," she explains.

Realising that she wasn't comfortable with the idea of introducing Jordan Mauger to her family, Storm says she knew things weren't right.

"I feel like it would have been awkward. I would have been finding out more things about him as my parents asked questions and I wouldn't even know the answers."

Now she's picking Naz to win The Bachelor's final rose - andsays editing made the Persian contestant come across more catty than she is. [/color]

"Naz wasn't like that at all around us. I was a little bit surprised.

"I'm glad that she's being portrayed a little bit differently now because she is a great girl and I could relate to her quite a lot."

Storm says she never felt tension in person with Naz and was surprised by some of the comments made behind-the-scenes.

"I didn't feel like there was tension [at the time]."

And as we see a different side of Naz onscreen, Storm says she's reviewed who she thinks will win.

"When I was part of the show, I felt like it was always going to be Fleur. But now that I'm out and I can see the dates, I feel like Naz might be the one in the end.

"I feel like they could be the most suited to one another."

- nzherald.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:24 pm

Interesting tweet from Gabs's flat mate Steve Broad who was also on some reality show.

Steve Broad –  ‏@stevejbroad
Gab is my flatty so I want her to win. That said, Jordan's chat is so bad, I'm unsure if I want him hanging out at my pad. #TheBachelorNZ

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:53 pm

mercieme wrote:Interesting tweet from Gabs's flat mate Steve Broad who was also on some reality show.

Gab is my flatty so I want her to win. That said, Jordan's chat is so bad, I'm unsure if I want him hanging out at my pad. #TheBachelorNZ
cantstopl  

Steve obviously knows the ending IMO so I think this is his way to say Gabs is lucky she didn't win. setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 2498057887

These posts by family and friends are cracking me up. They all seem so glad not to win. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:05 am

mercieme wrote:Interesting tweet from Gabs's flat mate Steve Broad who was also on some reality show.

and this is something I do not get it.

The guy obviously do not know Jordan, never met him in person (unless Gab introduced him at hometown). He also use WIN. Win what? a diams? a trip? a prize? That is pretty stupid IMO.  The guy should be smarter than that and understand that edits are not reflecting the complete conversation.

That also does not give credit to his flatty, Gab, because, she seems very much into Jordan IMO

I am totally taken aback to see people not being gracious and understand that at the end of the day if their favorite does not "WIN" it is because it was not meant to be and that is that.

Why the meanness about the bachelor because he did not pick the favorite... favorite that will probably be forgotten few weeks later anyway.

I've seen it so many times and still do not get it.

Of course, in this tweet, it was probably a clue that Gab does not "win". Because he will look pretty ridiculous if Gab is F1 IMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:06 am

@Allaboutlove....I am now thinking the best outcome might be for Jordan to pick Naz or no one. I expected Storm to come out full blaze in support of the Fleur/Jordan connection since she seems to keep it real & she said she was very close to Fleur in the house. I don't figure Storm as the sort to give those interviews as a smokescreen....but we shall know soon. I just expected her to support Fleur for some reason....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:27 am

I hope for Ceri that it is a young fan that gave this to her...

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Ceri10
s/cap made from Ceri's facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:36 am

So Erin & Fleur were posting back & forth with movie quotes in response to Erin's post joking about why she hasn't been shown on the show. Make sure to click on "view previous replies" to see the full dialogue. I can't decipher what the movie quotes mean but it cracked me up & made me laugh out loud

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=131121473957517_131152177287780&p=-29&count=7&pc=1&ft_ent_identifier=131121473957517&gfid=AQBpTphaLu6h1vTV&_ft_=top_level_post_id.131121473957517%3Atl_objid.131121473957517

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:48 am

mercieme wrote:@Allaboutlove....I am now thinking the best outcome might be for Jordan to pick Naz or no one. I expected Storm to come out full blaze in support of the Fleur/Jordan connection since she seems to keep it real & she said she was very close to Fleur in the house. I don't figure Storm as the sort to give those interviews as a smokescreen....but we shall know soon. I just expected her to support Fleur for some reason....all JMO.
ITA. If Storm knows who is F1 and it is Fleur and not Naz then she may be aware of something that's gone awry. It's still odd that all this media is being done by girls not exactly endorsing Jordan and yet he is still MIA. Even the live finake WTA seems to be emphasizing the women over Jordan.

TBH, I think I'm starting to take this season and the outcome as seriously as Naz and Jordan did her fake-out at the RC. It just feels so off - the whole thing. I agree with you and I think it will be best for all involved if Jordan does pick Naz. His choice though and either way no matter who is F1 I don't get the feeling it will be longterm. But who knows. no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Allaboutlove....I am now thinking the best outcome might be for Jordan to pick Naz or no one. I expected Storm to come out full blaze in support of the Fleur/Jordan connection since she seems to keep it real & she said she was very close to Fleur in the house. I don't figure Storm as the sort to give those interviews as a smokescreen....but we shall know soon. I just expected her to support Fleur for some reason....all JMO.
ITA. If Storm knows who is F1 and it is Fleur and not Naz then she may be aware of something that's gone awry. It's still odd that all this media is being done by girls not exactly endorsing Jordan and yet he is still MIA. Even the live finake WTA seems to be emphasizing the women over Jordan.

TBH, I think I'm starting to take this season and the outcome as seriously as Naz and Jordan did her fake-out at the RC. It just feels so off - the whole thing. I agree with you and I think it will be best for all involved if Jordan does pick Naz. His choice though and either way no matter who is F1 I don't get the feeling it will be longterm. But who knows. no idea

I've always had that feeling, but I can see where he enjoys spending time with Naz. So like you said, who knows? I thought it was a little telling that Jordon said he and Naz had a lot to talk about when one of the girls mentioned they had been gone for a while instead of using a cover up and saying Oh were we?

It makes me want to watch Naz closer esp now when we having Storm and Ceri both saying she isn't like the way she is edited on TV.

I agree I wish Jordon would do some media. I can't understand why he hasn't already.

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:38 pm

WOWWWW I did not catch up this but KATE is a true B****!!!

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 666610

such a NONO!!!!!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/78617403/The-Bachelor-NZ-Naz-claims-the-true-bullies-and-racists-are-showing-their-true-colours?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Then how come it is okay to trash Naz and be okay with kate's hateful b!tchy comments? again #WOW Kate lost all my respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689