SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:03 pm

at the end of the day, I do not think Kate can be F1. After all they publicly said on national TV that she peed in the river...... not very F1ish IMO

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 8810
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 3310
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 0010
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Hbuuhb10
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 43354510
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 2434310

s/caps taken from twitter

Last edited by HEA on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:08 pm

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 9910

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 7710

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 56710

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 7878710

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 999910

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 33333310

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 0000010

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 34545510

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 2343410

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Jiioij10

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Ububbu10

Last edited by HEA on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:56 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:08 pm

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 5510

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 3545410

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 35344510

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Uh8h9u10

Last edited by HEA on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:24 pm

and sweet sweet adorable Ceri who is trashing Jordan today.... she did not find him too old and too short at that time eh?  hehehe

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 44444410

Last edited by HEA on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:44 pm

I posted Ceri's interviews in her thread. I don't recollect anything negative she said about Jordan. Ceri even said that after her first date she thought there could be a chance but later realized they are not a good fit especially with the age difference & these don't mean that she is saying Jordan is a bad person.

To be honest the only girls that have come out the hardest on Jordan were the ones eliminated without dates for example Lara, Catherine etc. All the exit interviews are on NZGirl.....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:57 pm

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Buubuh10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:03 pm

so this is pretty much everything I found on the official twitter The Bachelor NZ

- kate is weird and awkward and clumsy
- only one meme with gabs
- no meme with erin
- 4 meme only with fleur
- tons and tons of meme with Naz and most very romantic oriented

So IF (big huge fat IF) it is one of those girls and not Naz, then they have to change their strategy somehow.

I mean how crystal clear this can be from the first episode. It is not out of nowhere. If they wanted Naz to be and remain the villain, they would have never offer the meme like this. And NONE of them are are nasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:08 pm

mercieme wrote:I posted Ceri's interviews in her thread. I don't recollect anything negative she said about Jordan. Ceri even said that after her first date she thought there could be a chance but later realized they are not a good fit especially with the age difference & these don't mean that she is saying Jordan is a bad person.

To be honest the only girls that have come out the hardest on Jordan were the ones eliminated without dates for example Lara, Catherine etc. All the exit interviews are on NZGirl.....all JMO.

Ceri McVinnie didn't receive a rose last night on the latest episode of The Bachelor NZ, but she talked candidly to Scout this morning and admitted that Jordan isn't her type - he's too short and too old, she reckons. Ceri also revealed she suffered from a serious case of shingles during her time on the show.

Ceri: Jordan was too old, too short and brought on shingles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:24 pm

The funny thing is that I think Ceri is totally childish. She keeps saying ad nauseam that she is not ready for kids, clock has not ticking yet to every interview.

In fact, he did not ask her to strip tease and lets makes babies! He spoke hypothetically, in the future.

It was never said that he was interested with her at all. It was general conversation.

Now she is making it as if Jordan was just stupid to ask such questions. I think SHE is stupid because sharing our goals, professional and personal, is one thing to talk about to discover if we have the same values and goals

I just cannot stand the girl. I listened in a radio and first thing she said was this making babies.

The girl needs to grow up a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:46 pm

It's a difference of opinion what is considered as negative I guess.

I believe most women want to date men taller than them. Naz said she can't date someone short in her NZ Herald interview. In fact her worst date story was being on a blind date with someone who was short & she never called them back. No big deal IMO.

The entire second date with Ceri was a mess, she was going to be sent home regardless as she is not compatible with Jordan, she may be immature but none of the things she said about Jordan cast him in a bad light.....JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:00 pm

I think Ceri's sister's SM comment regarding Jordan was more telling than what Ceri herself said and it was more negative. Same with Steve Broad and his post (really, there was no need for him to say that at all if he really liked Jordan).

I don't think this season will end like Blake's did but their are similarities in what the eliminated girls are saying, imo. Example: Laurina at first when she was being interviewed said Blake seemed like a nice guy, just a bit vanilla and downplayed it that he was not for her but then with time (and before FRC aired) ended up coming out and saying Blake was a fake/snake and then more came out once the news broke that Blake had dumped Sam.

Because of this, I am awaiting to see what the girls same post-finale and at WTA live. Because while the season airs they may be downplaying their real thoughts but so far I would say that some comments are either neutral or a bit negative and I don't get the sense any of the girls are pro-Jordan or think he is a such a great catch. Storm's interview regarding Fleur made me think she was saying Fleur may deserve better and her comments about it not lasting longterm weren't positive regarding Jordan, imo.

That being said, I don't take any comments by the girls or their friends/family to mean Jordan is a bad person. Likewise, I don't think any of the girls are bad people even if I don't care for some of their actions. It's relatively mild the season... but it just that reason why I think I read more into what the eliminated girls or their friends/family are saying because it seems like something more is there than what was seen.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:03 pm

mercieme wrote:It's a difference of opinion what is considered as negative I guess.

I believe most women want to date men taller than them. Naz said she can't date someone short in her NZ Herald interview. In fact her worst date story was being on a blind date with someone who was short & she never called them back. No big deal IMO.

The entire second date with Ceri was a mess, she was going to be sent home regardless as she is not compatible with Jordan, she may be immature but none of the things she said about Jordan cast him in a bad light.....JMO.

you are right, @mercieme ... trashing is probably a strong word. I'll change it for "trying to put the blame on him" Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689