SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:06 am

Hudson, Ohio is part of the Cleveland-Akron-Elyria combined statisical area.  So might be like an outlying suburb.  They are about 30 miles from one another. 
I guess it would be like saying you're from St. Louis, but you actually live in Chesterfield, Mo or saying you're from NYC, but you actually live in Scarsdale, NY.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:15 pm

Phew, commuting from Hudson to a job in Cleveland would be a bit of a hike. That would be a little closer for me, but it's still 2 hours away, and if the HTD is today, I don't have time to go snoop.

It's a gloomy, chilly day here. Looks like it's about the same in Hudson.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Hudson is a beautiful quaint town and community.  Many high end homes and private schools.  Lovely place to live and a fairly easy commute to Cleveland. But from what I have read the business her father works for is in Streetsboro next town to Hudson. It is cold and gloomy here today but still many beautiful leaves. Fall is glorious in this area.  Hope she has a great hometown date.

Last edited by Eviebloom on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected and added)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Western Reserve Academy is an exclusive boarding/day school in Hudson, Ohio. Caila Quinn graduated from there. She attended there as a boarding student. Based on internet search the family has lived in Arkansas, Georgia, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania as well as most recently Massachusetts and Ohio. A mutual acquaintance also reminded me we can't forget the family owns homes in switzerland and florida

Last edited by bostonugirl92 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:55 pm

The company base for her father's toy business in Streetsboro, OH which is 5 miles away from Hudson, OH.  The mother does list Cleveland as her current location on FB.  So looks like they don't have a long commute.

Hope Ben and Caila are enjoying their day together. Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:05 pm

If all that is true about Caila and her family background, that I would think she will NOT be the bachelorette for the simple fact that the average male contestant will not be someone she will be willing to marry. The same issue Emily had.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:29 pm

^^Same could be said about JoJo though. She has money and experience too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:36 pm

I look at it differently, no one is too rich or poor, they are all young people looking for love.  Her father is an executive, but I bet she is a lovely girl that is in it for adventure and certainly love would be just great.  Her family does not own the company.  I am a Caila fan all the way.  Hope it all goes well for her and her family and that Ben falls for her.  We grow down to earth, beautiful, kind and successful women in North East Ohio!  :cutesmile!: (disclaimer: I do not know Caila or her family and know nothing about them except what I have read about them here or on line, anything I say is speculation) I have been to Hudson many times however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:13 pm

@RealitySteve
Caila's hometown filmed a portion today at her high school, Western Reserve Academy (@WRApioneers) in Hudson, OH.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f49c

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 8367-910 fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 I_got_13 fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 E5kqdm15 fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:50 pm

I wouldn't give a second thought to ethnicity. It's a shame some people would. As far as the contestants/lead goes, what's inside matters more than skin color. Of course, 6 pack abs don't hurt either, LOL!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:18 am

snipped..

I watched Roberto, Tessa, Catherine, JPab and never once thought of them as POC. It actually never even occurred to me until I started reading here today.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:30 am

I can't "like" your post enough Sprite! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg