SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:58 am

She's very photogenic. A little pageant-y. I can see why the producers would like her and why she could be the face of the next 'ette.

california90

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:51 am

bluwavz wrote:The camera definitely loves this pretty lady. I bet she could make every guy in the room feel like the only guy in the room.  fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 1f600

She is a cutie and I am looking forward to see her personality on air.  TPTB seem to love her too since she is in several promo shots.  Although CH didn't list her as one of the 5 to watch, I bet they will edit her to make viewers believe she is the F1.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
I like her top part to her outfit but she's annoying me again with that cutesy cutesy smile. :/

I thought I was alone in that. laugh out loud Stop grinning like you just won the lottery, it's making me uneasy!

Nice romper though! Love the colour.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:39 am

mindless wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I like her top part to her outfit but she's annoying me again with that cutesy cutesy smile. :/

I thought I was alone in that. laugh out loud Stop grinning like you just won the lottery, it's making me uneasy!

She looks 12 years old, imo. It's a bit icky to me that she is on this show since she looks so young - like a little girl. Not her fault though but it looks weird, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:46 am

You go, Caila! Keep drinking from the fountain of youth. Look 20 when you're 40.

But seriously, I'm 24 and get consistently told I look 15. It's a blessing and a curse.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:30 am

I don't think she'd look that young if she acted less cutesy. Her smile reminds me of when I was little and people told me to smile in pictures, I contorted my face into this exaggerated grin. Then at one point my mom told me not to do that and just smile naturally. Looks like no one ever told Caila.

Actually, when I showed her IG to my bf after she activated it, the first thing he said was "I don't like her smile". So it's not just me and AAL. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:37 am

I find her adorable. The smile doesn't bother me, I like that she isn't just a fill in carbon copy. I think you could interchange Becca, JoJo and Amanda like Barbie dolls. If Caila and Lauren are the two Ben connects with most on looks alone I will be impressed, because they are both pretty, but not the standard ubiquitous bachelor beautiful, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:42 am

Oh I think Lauren and Caila are the prettiest of the bunch. She just needs to chill out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:46 am

She followed JoJo and Lauren on IG
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:49 am

Since I have yet to see her in motion and her IG didn't bug me, I don't see the needing to chill out. Two people with something negative to say isn't enough for me to see her as fake. But then I lived Tenley on Jake's season, so maybe I like Disney princesses. Now if she starts discussing virginity I might cry, but Ashley and Becca wore me out on that last year.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:54 am

Caila and Lauren have the same type of look - young and cute, but not really hot and sexy. I think Ben has the same look himself, so it makes sense to me he would be attracted to these two. 

Caila reminds me a lot of one of my friends looks-wise, so I want to like her but I do see what people are saying about her smile. It comes across too try-hard and cutesy, but I'm going to wait and see what she's like in action!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Since I have yet to see her in motion and her IG didn't bug me, I don't see the needing to chill out. Two people with something negative to say isn't enough for me to see her as fake. But then I lived Tenley on Jake's season, so maybe I like Disney princesses. Now if she starts discussing virginity I might cry, but Ashley and Becca wore me out on that last year.

I realize this is Caila's thread but just to respond to this, Becca wasn't repeatedly saying she was a virgin. I very recently re-watched CS's season and "...I'm a virgin..." is overdubbed quite often.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg