SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Ideally, I'd like to see Caila as the 'ette over Jojo. Maybe they'd cast some hot asian guys for her but that's just me being shallow.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:53 pm

We've seen JoJo on a baseball date where more often than not that was a F1 date.

The pics upthread with Caila and Ben IMO are just friends. I realize it's just a nanosecond shot, but usually the lead can't keep their hands off the F1 and vice versa and therefore would be difficult to get a shot of them apart.

I think Caila is very cute. She may be in contention for the next 'ette, who knows. She's young but she appears to have accomplished a lot more than your average 24 yr old IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:03 pm

It looks to me they are engaged in conversation in that photo. Who knows how they were acting the rest of the date. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Wouldn't meeting friends/going to leads favorite places trump
A baseball date though?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:23 pm

^^GA, did we see a photo of JoJo and Ben together or just JoJo on the Baseball date?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:35 pm

eversotrue wrote:Wouldn't meeting friends/going to leads favorite places trump
A baseball date though?
I was going to say, Lauren's date was almost identical to Whitney's last Bachelor season beside a mural so I really think it's going to be her as F1 for multiple reasons including that.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:41 pm

Yes, the parallels have been discussed and compared. ^The show tends to go with past formulas until the audience catches on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:44 pm

MD - Just JoJo at home plate, ready to bat.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Even though we haven't seen Ben with JoJo yet, I have a hard time believing he's as into her as he is into Lauren. Ben doesn't seem like a player at all to me, rather like someone who falls hard for one person and then spends ages pining after them even after a breakup. Just how I see his personality based on what I've seen with my own eyes. If he didn't look head over heels for Lauren, I'd rather wait and see, but well... he does.

I have no idea who will be F2 though. I agree that he doesn't seem very into Caila, but again, we have no idea about JoJo. He might have even less going on with her. I think whoever he's more convincing with will end up being F2, because it'll be hard enough as it is to sell that he's into both of his final two women. They don't even know who the audience will take a liking to at this point, so it would be foolish to ruin all suspense just because the next lead must be F3. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:23 pm

I think F2 or F3 is dependent on who TPTB want as the next Ette.  The edit will be done to give drama and suspense.  Ben may be allowed to eliminate the F2 after the LCD instead of the FRC.  That way TPTB can bring to fruition MF's "promise" of the most "romantic" season EVER. :gotcha: laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:31 pm

What a beauty she is. Cute girl.

Aunties_Love wrote:Brian Cobb ‏@bcobb1025 4m4 minutes ago

@pitci @AftertheRose definitely looks like Calia when we saw her face to face on several occasions today
fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 CTVytXlUEAAnTs8
7:44 PM - 8 Nov 2015 · Details
https://twitter.com/bcobb1025

ETA: that tweet is now gone I think

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:52 pm

I'm so jealous of her hair!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg