SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:16 am

Not really sure if software sales & sexy go together... but dating is about finding what you have in common- right? friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f389 friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 1f339 by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:19 am

^ Here we go.... did she video it and then upload the video to her IG?

Self-promotion commence! friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 2498057887 Rolling Eyes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:22 am

Just to add, Tanner and JJ tweeted and from what they tweeted, they don't care for Caila or at least know something else.

Also, Jojo liked Tanner's tweet about how Caila left her boyfriend for the show  https://twitter.com/ttolbert05/status/684244360091811841.

If you read the comments below Tanner's tweet that are negative about Caila and Tanner likes/faves them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:50 am

I'm actually liking Caila so far, as she doesn't seem as OTT as I expected. I did, however, laugh at the line about dumping her boyfriend because she got butterflies for a guy she saw on TV. If I lived my life with that philosophy, I'd break up with a guy every time I saw a Gael Garcia bernal movie! It just shows her age, but other than that comment and the jump, she's not annoying me yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:56 am

Haha, I laughed at that line too. Not sure I believe that. laugh out loud I thought she was going be a lot more Britt-like and that I was going to change my mind on her but she actually didn't really remind me of her at all.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:58 am

Leaping into his arms was way try-hard and not at all classy, imo.
Britt did the long hug, Caila did the jump into his arms (really don't care about TPTB made me do it reasoning).
I like classy limo exits like Lauren B's and Matilda's (Bach NZ). :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:10 am

I liked Caila, but I agree the arm jump was a bit much. Otherwise, she is smart, pretty, admitted the boyfriend thing and the weirdness of seeing Ben and being interested, and had an actual conversation with an attempt to connect on something more than being hot.

I would take Caila over Amanda or JoJo. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:05 am

I will pass on all of them. Totally underwhelmed with all the girls except Lauren.

Caila's "50 Shades of Crazy" was so annoying and ridiculous, IMO.

I want a nice sincere lead, not some try-hard girl.

If only they would have someone new/unknown. That's my preference.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:26 am

Caila is cute and interesting and Ben really likes her.  The jump into his arms was the ice breaker and she said now that you caught me I will catch up with you inside.  No sillier than the Unicorn head, the small horse, or huge flower on the head.  Clearly, TPTB like her for all the air time she receives.  She is the one to watch.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:48 am

The jump into his arms probably would've bothered me if Ben wasn't comfortable with it but it went over well with him. I guess it depends on the tolence level for these out of limo gimmicks. I feel like one of the few that found Chantal slapping Brad completely inappropriate.

Also, I'm not putting any clout on snarky things being said about Caila after just one episode. Things were said about Kaitlyn and people ended up loving her so yeah. It doesn't hold any weight on whether she will become the 'ette.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:59 pm

Is it just me or did anyone else think 'Caila' was pronounced 'ky-la' rather than 'kayla' ??

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:18 pm

Glamour Mag blog on Caila

So grounded: Caila
Caila broke up with her real-life boyfriend when she saw Ben on TV, because she thought the guy on TV might be better for her and doesn't understand the diff between 2-D and 3-D. And as you can see, she now lives in a loony bin and shh, it's painting hour.
http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2016/01/the-bachelor-ben-higgins-premi
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg