SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:26 pm

K, Glamour mag.

Is Caila expected to just stay in a relationship she's not satisfied with...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:27 pm

bronco18 wrote:Is it just me or did anyone else think 'Caila' was pronounced 'ky-la' rather than 'kayla' ??

The irish pronunciation is K-la - it means slender and fair...

By the way, this is hilarious to me (and me 20 years ago when I meant someone called Aiofe "EEFA" - especially the very last sentence!)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:35 pm

And People Mag video with the Bachelor Dudes who are asked about Caila:
"Not a fan"
"Too simple to win"
http://www.people.com/people/special/0,,20826806,00.html

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:36 pm

^ Even I think People Mag video and Glamour mag are harsh on her. Will have to see how the media portrays her in the upcoming weeks.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:49 pm

I like her. Why are people so quick to judge her. Lauren B might be a bit bland next to Caila from my perspective. But all that really matters is who Ben wants. Caila, Lauren and Ben all seem like interesting, quality people. I wish them all a good outcome from this crazy show.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Reality TV is made for snap judgments. Good ones and bad ones. That's what keeps it going. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:56 pm

The media snap judgements of Caila are irrelevant to me. In a few weeks their opinions will change. For better or worse. Most are fickle.

I remember Kaitlyn being deemed as one of the crazy, weird ones after the first episode and by the time she was eliminated they were crying for her to be the bachelorette.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:58 pm

I think Kaitlyn is an anomaly. And she still had to put up with being double Bettes. I don't think that is a pattern that will be repeated from the media in changing their minds so swiftly. They usually don't. Especially not People Mag who is *in* with the show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:14 pm

The media IMO are following RS's lead.

There's nothing IMO that makes her unlikeable. She has a great TV appearance, she seems very confident, she has accomplished quite a bit in her young age. She has not been sitting around prior to the show doing nothing, and suddenly decides to be famous.

I can totally see her wanting to break up with her b/friend especially after the wedding they attended realizing he's just not the one. Maybe the casting call made her realize there was an opportunity to try to get on the show. IDK but I don't see why she's getting such a bad rap. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Some people seemed a bit turned off by her story about how she broke up with her boyfriend because she got butterflies watching Ben. It's funny though because that was what actually made me think they really want her for the B'ette. laugh out loud It was a bit kooky to me but I'm actually kind of into it and I think TPTB love it. They like the people who "believe" in this show. What better than someone who fell in "love" with the Bachelor just by seeing him on TV? laugh out loud laugh out loud I could easily see a guy on a Caila season coming out of the limo telling her the same thing. laugh out loud

I still really like her and she was even better than I thought she would be. She's super cute, has a great voice to listen to and she's fun to watch (IMO). She was the only one I thought who has what it takes to carry her own show. Lauren B would've been my second choice but Ben was smart enough to pick her. Nobody else was giving me B'ette vibes but we're only one episode in and it's still very early and anything can change. Team Caila though. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:31 pm

IA blu

Also what's the difference between Caila having butterflies seeing Ben and Becca saying she wanted a chance after knowing Ben was going to be TB? Whether that's the real reason in both cases, IDK but there's no difference to me.

Her breaking up with her b/f IMO was already in the works, otherwise she wouldn't have done that to him just to get on the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:36 pm

Soooooo many people have broken up with their exes to go on this show and even some of our leads have been rumored to do so. The only difference is Caila talked about it. If Caila was all that into her boyfriend then she wouldn't be on this show period. That relationship was never going to work and was probably on its way out anyway. #TeamCaila
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg