SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:27 am

She's gorgeous, but I found her surprisingly boring last night. Beats annoying though, so thank heavens for that, but she was totally overshadowed by Ice Cube and Kevin Hart. I know it would be hard to not be, but Kaitlyn didn't let Jimmy Kimmel overshadow her, there was a lot of banter going on between them. Caila was just there looking pretty. She's clearly a smart girl, but the downside is that it makes her self- and image-conscious in front of the camera. Ben is too though, but I'd rather have someone more relaxed as a lead. JoJo's voice still annoys me, but I feel like she's much more comfortable being herself. As long as she's not tacky like Kaitlyn, I think she'd make a better lead than Caila. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bronco18 Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:03 pm

I'm starting to like Caila. I think she is effortlessly beautiful, but every time Ben asked her why she's on the show she seemed nervous and couldn't put words together.. that makes me skeptical if she's "there for the right reasons." She did seem sincere at times, though. I think the reason I'm so skeptical about her is stupid RS putting thoughts into his readers' minds before the show even started. JMHO.

I thought she and Ben had more of a "friend vibe" going on... it took so long for them to kiss! Maybe it was just nerves (or TPTB didn't show it).

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Did anyone else notice that the 'ette casting promo came on right after showing Caila? Probably just a coincidence since she had a lot of air time due to the 1 on 1.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:13 pm

bronco18 wrote:Did anyone else notice that the 'ette casting promo came on right after showing Caila? Probably just a coincidence since she had a lot of air time due to the 1 on 1.

I think it could very well be her. RS posted something about the ABC execs mentioning next bachelorette won't be white, and she's the only one I can think of. He said he wouldn't bet on Jubilee but we'll see.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:14 pm

I thought Caila and Ben's interaction on their first date was very refreshingly normal. The conversation they had was normal and healthy and she is not throwing herself at him. Olivia's interaction with Ben is so aggressive and Ben might like that at first because he does not have to put out any effort with her but I think that will dim really fast. I think both Caila and Lauren are women that could have real relationships with Ben. I think that Caila has an energetic light about her that is so attractive, on top of the fact that she is a natural beauty. I always felt that Catherine had that energetic light too. Caila and Lauren B, are my top two as of week two!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:19 pm

She is still the only girl I like so far.
She is fun and sweet, I like the way she asked Ben questions and not dominated the conversations. And she is also very gentle during the dance, I just like her a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:21 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
bronco18 wrote:Did anyone else notice that the 'ette casting promo came on right after showing Caila? Probably just a coincidence since she had a lot of air time due to the 1 on 1.

I think it could very well be her. RS posted something about the ABC execs mentioning next bachelorette won't be white, and she's the only one I can think of. He said he wouldn't bet on Jubilee but we'll see.

I read that, too. And the first girl I thought of, Caila! She seems like she'd be a good lead.
bronco18
bronco18

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:22 pm

I didn't get friend vibes from their date. I got normal first date vibes. I'll see how they act from here on out.

Caila is the only one I'd like to see as the bachelorette at this point. She is gorgeous, has a nice, soothing, voice, held a conversation with Ben that wasn't all about herself. She's engaging IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thought so too FLChica, and mentioned it not that long ago. laugh out loud

I saw an article posted Jan 4th that said Caila had 1000 followers on IG. I was curious to see that number after the premier.

It's now 9,560 followers.

It's a good article describing her achievements. For a 24 yr old, I say that's impressive, especially when you compare to some of the other contestants or the last lead.

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/tv/caila-quinn-ohio-software-rep-in-the-bachelor-2016/

Caila's achievements might be more impressive if 80% of them weren't because of her father's influence. IMO when your dad is the EVP of North America Sales for a company like New Balance it's not that impressive to get an internship with that company. And the corporate hospitality venue during the 2012 Summer Olympics was also for New Balance. I would like to know what Caila's accomplishments are outside her father's influence. Other than waitressing, doing some local modeling, and being a contestant on a reality TV show I haven't seen any.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Lol. Even if those things were through her father, she has still done more than the average 23 year old. Nepotism is everywhere and anyone would take advantage of connections if they had them.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:05 pm

I mean success through connections is as old as time, but she took advantage of those opportunities so good for her. She could have gotten pregnant at 17 and then laid around a pool with daddy's money crying about her difficult life.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:55 pm

I won't hold it against her because she has a successful dad.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg