SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:16 am

@Aunties_Love

thumbsup :Thanktwo

I'm going to have so much fun watching these tonight!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:20 am

Katiebelle wrote:@Aunties_Love

You are very welcome. If they don't work for some reason, I'd really like to know.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:@Aunties_Love

You are very welcome.  If they don't work for some reason, I'd really like to know.

They work for me and I am so grateful for all your hard work! Traveling today and guess what I'll be watching on the ol' laptop!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Sash endorsed and tweeted this article out. I am really happy for Sam and she is really happy but I wish Sasha would stop talking about how he planned to leave after having a meltdown on the show. It's been nearly 5 months and it's been repeated again and again that he was going to leave the show. I hope this is the last talked about it and he focuses more on talking about the present and future with Sam. It's just a wee bit much to keep repeating that story, imo, and not a knock on him per se just more that it really doesn't do any good for him and Sam's relationship for him to keep bringing that up in interviews.

http://www.southernhighlandnews.com.au/story/3514297/the-man-behind-the-rose-sasha-speaks-from-the-heart/?cs=262
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:17 am

AmyB wrote:Not sure where else to put this as it's not exactly fan forum material, but the network definitely won't want to promote Michael as the Bachelor if this reason he and his girlfriend broke up is true (and I'm inclined to think it is)

@katrinavincent
Ok so for all of you who have been asking... Michael and I are no longer together. He end up deciding he doesn't want to date a person with a child. I am embarrassed and humiliated, I wish I didn't trust him so easily. Oh well you always learn from your mistakes
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 12353887_711463712286950_359326352_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:18 am

peggy0221 wrote:OMG, that really is humiliating, poor Katrina and the daughter!!!

AllAboutLove wrote:Probably best to post about Michael in the Bette Aussie SM thread since Michael has never once been said to be in the running for the Bachelor and has nothing to do with the lead position. Not a single article or magazine affiliated with the show has ever even said he has a chance and have actually said that he won't be.

Anyway, Sam herself is on Katrina's side and commented to Katrina and wished her the best and many other women coming out talking how Michael used and manipulated them and have scammed them even in business and that he only dated this single mother so he could appear like Sam Wood the Bachelor and get in the media and get paid and then dumped her once he got his money.

I've never liked the guy and have had many reasons given not to by people that know him personally and worked on the show (which is how I knew he was 100% not the F1 and that he never got his name written down on a single date card on the whole show for a reason). His true colors have shown and will always show. It's why I don't even want to bother giving him space on this thread since he's never been in the running for TB and it's off-topic anyway discussing him in this thread so apologies for that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

iamreal2u wrote:His story. Just for balance.
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 25 Screen10
source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

AllAboutLove wrote:
Michael's IG account is private so can't bring over any of his pics or that pic since it is a private account.

Just to clarify, he posted an IG pic before that one and then deleted it because he was getting tons of backlash since he used a photo of the little girl (!!!!) to announce his breakup and captioned it with words not at all like that newer one (this info was posted in DM as well).

Anyway, this all needs to be moved and taken to another thread as it is completely off-topic.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:21 am

What a jerk. He should have thought of that before putting this little girl through the process of meeting him. He knew she had a daughter, if he didn't want to be involved with anyone with kids, he shouldn't have started anything.

It's one thing to know you don't want to be in a relationship with someone who has children, they have that right, but don't put them through that.

She is hurt, and perhaps IMO shouldn't have taken the issue to SM but still, awful situation.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:21 pm

You go into relationships not knowing the outcome. He adores his niece so not sure if he thought it would be just as easy. We also don't know the role that the little girl's dad played in this whole thing. This was very sudden. From reading comments, some people didn't even know that she broke up with her daughter's dad. We just do not know. To me Michael has always been vilified but I do not know these people personally so what is written could be all true. Who knows.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:06 pm

Bottom line is Michael got paid from Woman's Day for photos of himself with this woman and her daughter.
I couldn't care less about who she is... it was on HIM that he did that and is low-class, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bottom line is Michael got paid from Woman's Day for photos of himself with this woman and her daughter.
I couldn't care less about who she is... it was on HIM that he did that and is low-class, imo.

I misunderstood I thought the money was donated. Plus I would think that K also was paid.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF