SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:04 am

I was about to ask what does that mean too!
Does it mean Michael is going on a prog tonight, and the prog called "A current affair"?

Last edited by peggy0221 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:09 am

A Current Affair: https://www.facebook.com/ACurrentAffair9/videos/vb.129086560531063/780165795423133/?type=2&theater
http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/9048602/bachelor-fake
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:27 am

Sorry guys. A Current Affair is a current affairs programme here in Australia. It was a story about nothing that we don't already know. Not surprisingly he came out not so well
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:38 am

Looks like they will talk about Michael being fake and all flirty in SM?
Sunday, you are right, nothing we don't already know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:46 am

It was exactly that @peggy0221. Not entirely stellar investigative journalism either though. I don't know why they are giving the issue air?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:47 am

I think they are giving the issue air the way that they did with Blake. This is a Channel 9 program too, I think? Maybe he will be on CA like Blake was?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:17 am

No idea why Michael would joke about this. It is just disrespectful. It just never seems to end with him.  no no no

whomagazine

#BacheloretteAu star #SamFrost has hit out at runner-up #MichaelTurnbull following a recent TV appearance where he joked they'd exchanged text messages behind her boyfriend #SashaMielczarek's back. "Whether it's said in jest or not, suggesting I'm sneaking around my partner's back is offensive and disrespectful to both Sasha and myself," posted Frost. "Get a grip, Turnbull."

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 24 2E3A4BFE00000578-3308954-image-m-35_1446971086679
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 24 2E3A4BFA00000578-3308954-image-m-37_1446971117744

Go Sam!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:06 am

Yup. It's pretty off. He just needs to step back for a while. Done his dash a while ago
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:12 am

Last time, the real runner up thing was believed to be taken out of context, we gave the benefit of the doubt to Sam (although I thought she meant that). This time, I would give the benefit of doubt to Michael.

If the conversation is recorded on video, and coming directly out of his mouth, then maybe we can say this is the lowest class ever?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:23 am

It was recorded on video. They had to take the video down. The screenshot above is from the video clip of him saying this.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:01 am

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I had no idea who George Canyon was until I saw him sing the National Anthem at one of the hockey games. I'm totally in love with him.

Thanks AL for offering to make the vids! yes
I might be able to do a fan video at sometime, but right now, got the season vids up and then when I can, will work on others.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF