SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:20 am

Sadly he was not the lead even though I hoped he would be but I think the best looking was Roberto!! Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:26 am

Seabear wrote:Sadly he was not the lead even though I hoped he would be but I think the best looking was Roberto!! Hugesmile

Definitely - I think he's the best looking f1 by far! He would have made such an amazing lead - such a kind-hearted and genuine guy. I still remember being upset when I found out that Roberto's "1000% signed, sealed, delivered" Bachelor contract ended up being a lie (damn you, RS!).

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:27 am

JP and Roberto are the hottest contestants ever for me.

Last edited by Diana on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:28 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Seabear wrote:Sadly he was not the lead even though I hoped he would be but I think the best looking was Roberto!! Hugesmile

Definitely - I think he's the best looking f1 by far! He would have made such an amazing lead - such a kind-hearted and genuine guy. I still remember being upset when I found out that Roberto's "1000% signed, sealed, delivered" Bachelor contract ended up being a lie (damn you, RS!).
Ali had the best F2 ever imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:43 am

nothatgirl wrote:

Gah now that's a season I would've been desperate and begging to get on. Please pick me for the FS! thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f525 :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:35 am

Roberto is hot but I can't stand "butt chins", and this is coming from someone who has one.. JP? He has an attractive personality and that's where it ends. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:53 am

Me thinks JPG was hot and had sex appeal of all the male leads, sadly his personality was a total turnoff. Ben is good looking but he lacks sex appeal imho.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:42 am

eversotrue wrote:You can tell that JoJo is gorgeous even with the ugly filter she uses. That says a lot. Lmao

She's pretty, but I think the annoying filter actually helps her in the looks department. Anyone with symmetric features looks great when you can only see their eyes and mouth and a hint of a nose. It's the cartoon effect. IMO, she looks far more ordinary in that Ready For Love clip on Youtube. Don't really see what makes her so special, but beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.

I was never attracted to Roberto at all. His eyebrows cover like a third of his face and his chin bothers me too. I would've taken Chris L and Frank over him any day.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:11 am

mindless wrote:
eversotrue wrote:You can tell that JoJo is gorgeous even with the ugly filter she uses. That says a lot. Lmao

She's pretty, but I think the annoying filter actually helps her in the looks department. Anyone with symmetric features looks great when you can only see their eyes and mouth and a hint of a nose. It's the cartoon effect. IMO, she looks far more ordinary in that Ready For Love clip on Youtube. Don't really see what makes her so special, but beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.

I was never attracted to Roberto at all. His eyebrows cover like a third of his face and his chin bothers me too. I would've taken Chris L and Frank over him any day.
The cartoon effect on the filter is what I'm talking about. It's so orange and just fake looking. JoJo did look ordinary in the ready for love clip but in other photos that don't have any filter, she looks very pretty. 

Chris L does nothing for me. Frank is good though. Honestly, im only attracted to dark haired brunettes that are tall. I prefer light eyes, but brown eyes are good too. And Hispanic is a must.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:48 am

IMO she looks much prettier in motion than in insta photos. On Ready For Love I thought she did have a girl next door look. She is a beauty but I don't think she is anymore of a knockout than the typical lead or any of the other girls in this F4.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:52 am

BlackHalo wrote:IMO she looks much prettier in motion than in insta photos. On Ready For Love I thought she did have a girl next door look. She is a beauty but I don't think she is anymore of a knockout than the typical lead or any of the other girls in this F4.
I think all the girls in this final four are much prettier than most of the female leads. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:01 am

I have been meaning to do this for awhile and since we went off topic in here, this is perfect timing.

Random Discussions

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi