SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Did we figure out the family dynamic yet? I'm still confused.

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:51 pm

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 8nGgxn0
@joelle_fletcher So proud of these guys @effinggearapparel-- Go check out their new City State GearAlso, lets all take a moment and give props to the co-owner/photographer @petereffingsleiman on his big modeling debut haha you nailed it
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:41 pm

^^^And so it begins.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:49 pm

Well she's looks great. I think she has already been promoting that clothing on her insta though.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:13 pm

JoJo is a cutie, looking forward to seeing her personality on the show.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:20 pm

Sprite wrote:^^^And so it begins.

Yes IA.

This reminds me of K's friend who is a photographer and took the pics of her in that flippy black leather skirt. Everyone speculated she would be the 'ette and K said she was only helping a friend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:08 pm

She had been promoting this clothing line since before she left for filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:01 pm

eversotrue wrote:She had been promoting this clothing line since before she left for filming.

So it is safe to assume she will be wearing their stuff on the show. I guess this show has been around so long now that the promotions start before they even leave for the show. I can't blame any of them, but it would be a nice change to have someone come out who doesn't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:05 pm

At least she' not offering promotion codes. Or at least not YET

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:35 pm

sdmom wrote:At least she' not offering promotion codes. Or at least not YET

Give her a month when her fanbase increases!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:52 pm

No surprise here and totally expected.
They ALL will be doing this I am sure.
It is just the way it is nowadays and hey, more power to them all.
All I care about is if they are more genuine than not off the show and on the show (to an extent).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:57 pm

The Austin Effing Texas... A must have for any longhorn fan. Thanks again to our lovely model @joelle_fletcher for the killer picture. Put Some Effing Clothes On! by @effinggearapparel

Aye crew by @alinnugent
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi