SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:
The Austin Effing Texas... A must have for any longhorn fan. Thanks again to our lovely model @joelle_fletcher for the killer picture. Put Some Effing Clothes On! by @effinggearapparel

Aye crew by @alinnugent

Sorry, but that isn't really burnt orange, so the longhorn in me can do without.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:22 pm

This one made a comment on one of Nick V's IG posts, last night. The picture of him and Megan Firestone, from her birthday party. She wished Megan a HB, but have since deleted the comment. Just an observation....

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:33 pm

With Chris' bio of JoJo in the "5 to watch": the fact that she went through the breakup and has her walls up. I can see the storyline now: she has a hard time falling for Ben...then she falls for him, only to get dumped at final rose ceremony. Eck. And then on after the final rose, she grills him. Where does potential BETTE fit in in that narrative? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:37 pm

^IMO it is still possible that Jojo is the F3. But I am only basing this off of something Caila liked when she got back on insta.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:53 pm

I still think she is f2 and the pick for the Bachelorette. As Chantal and Molly were asked to do it, I don't think being f2 is a deal-breaker for the bachelorette. Her description is so similar to Kaitlyn's - instant chemistry, spunky, has walls up - that it seems written to get people to root for her. I have also noticed that doing a crazy entrance is an f2 thing, like Lindzi coming on the horse, Lindsay wearing a wedding dress, Chantal slapping Brad, and Clare wearing a fake baby bump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:55 pm

BlackHalo wrote:^IMO it is still possible that Jojo is the F3. But I am only basing this off of something Caila liked when she got back on insta.
What did she like?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:59 pm

Call it bad memories, but if she sounds like Kaitlyn then please don't let her be the bachelorette, I don't need to live that nightmare again.

I will wait and see, but so far already shilling products doesn't impress me. Plus Effing Texas, not impressive to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:01 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:^IMO it is still possible that Jojo is the F3. But I am only basing this off of something Caila liked when she got back on insta.
What did she like?

I can't get the link but it was something posted by Becca weeks ago about not being down if you are the runner-up. The photo she has a donut on ChrIs Soules' face.

I'm here for JoJo if she is fun and spunky. Hopefully her voice won't drive me nuts.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:08 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
What did she like?

I can't get the link but it was something posted by Becca weeks ago about not being down if you are the runner-up. The photo she has a donut on ChrIs Soules' face.

I'm here for JoJo if she is fun and spunky. Hopefully her voice won't drive me nuts.
Hm. That's interesting. She's really have to scroll through Becca's IG to have found that pic.

Same! In the stills from night 1, she looks cute. She had her unicorn head in the limo exit and then during the cocktail party she had a note on her forhead walking up to Ben laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:11 pm

julychild wrote:This one made a comment on one of Nick V's  IG posts, last night. The picture of him and Megan Firestone, from her birthday party. She wished Megan a HB, but have since deleted the comment. Just an observation....

Yeah I saw her comment on Nick's pic and screenshot it.

Is Megan the F2 handler? Just wondering since I think she was Nick's handler and she was Becca's handler too I believe.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
julychild wrote:This one made a comment on one of Nick V's  IG posts, last night. The picture of him and Megan Firestone, from her birthday party. She wished Megan a HB, but have since deleted the comment. Just an observation....

Is Megan the F2 handler? Just wondering since I think she was Nick's handler and she was Becca's handler too I believe.
When was she Nick's handler? I thought she was Ben's last season. He dedicated a whole IG post to her about spending 72 hours with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

I think Megan was Ben's handler last season. She stayed with him when he was eliminated.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi