SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:11 pm

If JoJo is TPTB pick for the next Ette it will be interesting to see how she is portrayed. I am hoping that Whitney B is considered. I would love to have her be the next Ette. I want someone who is really looking to find her guy and get married. Plus I really think Whitney has a compelling backstory.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:13 pm

(above pic from her Facebook https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1337751574414&set=a.1323068327342.2037408.1549860079&type=3&theater)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:21 pm

Thanks for the clarification. I thought Ben was BenH. thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 1f60a

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry I'm missing the point? Who did Ben get advice from?

JoJo's brother Ben got advice from Jake Pavelka.
Was he forced to? I simply don't understand why anyone would make this as their choice.  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Seabear wrote:If JoJo is TPTB pick for the next Ette it will be interesting to see how she is portrayed.  I am hoping that Whitney B is considered.  I would love to have her be the next Ette.  I want someone who is really looking to find her guy and get married.  Plus I really think Whitney has a compelling backstory.

I agree, I really hope they pick someone a little older who actually wants to get married soon and is serious about it. I'm not quite sure I believe Joelle will be that , at only 24. I just hope with Ben being younger it's not setting up a pattern of just early mid twenties contestants, and they go back to a late twenties Bachelorette and early thirties Bachelor. I know Ben, and others can be ready to get married or more mature, but still it's just more believable. Not sure how they would do that though, since all of the final girls this season are 26 or less...and I don't want it to be Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry I'm missing the point? Who did Ben get advice from?

JoJo's brother Ben got advice from Jake Pavelka.
Was he forced to? I simply don't understand why anyone would make this as their choice.  giggling

They went to the same school and Jake is his brother's age. Jake gave advice...not sure that Ben asked for it but maybe he did. If Ben was given an option he might have chosen someone else IMO. cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:39 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:Aww, JoJo has a really cute ex BF...
thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 39242_1337751574414_4098942_n

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/39242_1337751574414_4098942_n.jpg?oh=906811123cb842c14b785c112e06d9f5&oe=56C8322C

A really TALL ex-boyfriend. Makes Ben H. look short in comparison. giggling She looks a bit like Des in that pic.

I also hope they don't pick one of these young'uns as the next lead. I think you need a bit of life experience to even handle the whole thing, let alone pick a mate for life. Would be cool if Whit was an option!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:39 pm

Maybe he really likes her and picks her. Then who of this f6 is a contender ? They r all youngish.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:46 pm

If he picks Joelle I think Lauren would be the next choice for the lead (she'll be 26, she has a stable career, seems like a nice girl, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:08 pm

If not Joelle, I could see Lauren but I am hoping she is Ben's pick for F1.  
I think TPTB owe Whitney a chance at the Ette for babysitting Kaitlyn and Becca after Snapchatgate and for sticking by CS during DWTS in spite of his reprehensible behavior.  Call in your chits Whit. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:25 pm

I was browsing through her f/book and have discovered:

She doesn't appear to know anything about baseball
Her last pic posted was in April - After that she posted a pic of her walking down a path, August 30th for her cover picture
Sept 9th She posted a nice head shot of herself

She follows Mikey Tenerelli Cast at Bachelor in Paradise
Chris Bukowski
Zack Kalter

I'm trying to figure out why she would get the b/ball date which is usually reserved for those that have a meaning and ultimately the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:28 pm

Where is the link for this?

NashvilleBB wrote:Aww, JoJo has a really cute ex BF...
thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 39242_1337751574414_4098942_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi