SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:17 pm

I am not a JoJo fan, but she is a grown woman. She can like whoever she wants. If she decides to date a guy who has been on the franchise she will be no different than Payton, who has a wonderful marriage, Amy, who seems to have found a good fit in Drew, and even Ann, who found her husband and father to her children in Jesse. Now she may end up like Tenley. It is her choice. If she isn't engaged it is her right to date or be attracted to whoever she wants.

Wow, I didn't enjoy Nick and Kaitlyn either but it doesn't mean that every flirtation between single cast members is a disaster. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:20 pm

Wait, liking someone's Instagram posts is now indicative of romantic interest? Man, I better tell my boyfriend that I'm cheating on him with 100+ people then....

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:41 pm

AmyB wrote:Wait, liking someone's Instagram posts is now indicative of romantic interest? Man, I better tell my boyfriend that I'm cheating on him with 100+ people then....

....and if you don't post SM every second of your life, you have split up!

I don't know what to make of JoJo yet. I have to see more of her to figure out if I care for her or not. I can't get past the clothing company she pitches, so I have to wait and see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:51 pm

This is the reality of our times- relationships start on sm, sm flirting is a real thing and yes, couples post about each other and when they spontaneously stop, something is likely amiss. Doesn't mean anything is guaranteed but to ignore sm or make fun of it really ignores the reality of the thing imo. I like Jojo so far, hope she doesn't disappoint too much laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:03 am

The name of the clothing company that she supports is pretty silly, but the fact that with every purchase that clothing company donates a shirt to Fashion Delivers (charity that gives clothing to those in poverty) is nice.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:34 am

Alanna wrote:This is the reality of our times- relationships start on sm, sm flirting is a real thing and yes, couples post about each other and when they spontaneously stop, something is likely amiss. Doesn't mean anything is guaranteed but to ignore sm or make fun of it really ignores the reality of the thing imo. I like Jojo so far, hope she doesn't disappoint too much laugh out loud

That's very true and IA however IMO it's more applicable to someone who uses a lot of SM in the first place.

JoJo doesn't seem to post much from the quick look through her twitter. As the season goes on, it will be interesting to see if she favours any JoJo for 'ette tweets.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:This is the reality of our times- relationships start on sm, sm flirting is a real thing and yes, couples post about each other and when they spontaneously stop, something is likely amiss. Doesn't mean anything is guaranteed but to ignore sm or make fun of it really ignores the reality of the thing imo. I like Jojo so far, hope she doesn't disappoint too much laugh out loud

That's very true and IA however IMO it's more applicable to someone who uses a lot of SM in the first place.

JoJo doesn't seem to post much from the quick look through her twitter. As the season goes on, it will be interesting to see if she favours any JoJo for 'ette tweets.
She actually did like a bachelorette tweet on Monday, I think it was only that one though.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:21 am

I'm neutral on JoJo thus far but just trying to figure out why the heck she talks like that. She sounds so pretentious/obnoxious IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:31 am

BlackHalo wrote:I'm neutral on JoJo thus far but just trying to figure out why the heck she talks like that. She sounds so pretentious/obnoxious IMO.
I think that's just her vocal tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:35 am

IDK--I know a lot of people in their mid 20's who are not glued and intertwined with SM where every little hiccough is chronologged. 
People are busy in grad school or with jobs or family. 
Either way it gets to a point, where other than a close circle of friends no one really gives a fork about every mundane detail of life in someone else's life.
I see the smart phone addiction often, but I think you reach a certain level of maturity where you realize that your own life really is not all that interesting to other people and not everything has to be chronicled. 
Then there comes an awakening--who has the time or desire?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:35 am

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I'm neutral on JoJo thus far but just trying to figure out why the heck she talks like that. She sounds so pretentious/obnoxious IMO.
I think that's just her vocal tone.
The way she moves her mouth when she talks looks really unnatural to me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:34 am

mysthelma wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698  Glad I am not alone! I noticed this SC from the ones from the Raining Ben promo and was going to post and say the same thing but  Embarressed!  Embarressed!  Embarressed!  Embarressed!

Those are some tight swimming trunks!  Embarassed
Litta123 wrote:I've pretty much been in my own little world making screencaps, so I have no idea if this has been discussed elsewhere. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is Joelle, and by the looks of things, I think Ben was enjoying his time with her if you catch my drift. Sorry, but when you spend your time looking at caps all day certain things pop out...pun intended. Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 2498057887

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 57f37b12-3b3c-4b3b-9d49-a8496e35c21b

Damn Ben that was one hot and heavy smooch and to think he could get that hard with cameras rolling is pretty telling he and JoJo had serious chemistry

In the extended promo he is heard saying he has fallen for two women so I dong think it was Lauren the whole time, and that JoJo if she is indeed f2 was a contender and Ben's decision wasn't that easy imo

Your typo made me giggle..."dong" . cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi