SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Well, she's defending him on Twitter, so they really must have left on "fine terms."

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Question: when you click the list of people she follows on Twitter, is the person on top the most recent one she just added?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:58 pm

^Yes.

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 87b72b10 thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 86669110 thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:18 pm

sdmom wrote:Question: when you click the list of people she follows on Twitter, is the person on top the most recent one she just added?
Your post prompted me to go look at who she last followed and :gotcha:

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:25 pm

I loled. She's who he last followed too. They both just need to go on BiP3 for my own amusement. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:30 pm

I love the idea of them together but want them to bypass BiP. thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 2498057887
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:34 pm

Al wrote:
sdmom wrote:Question: when you click the list of people she follows on Twitter, is the person on top the most recent one she just added?
Your post prompted me to go look at who she last followed and :gotcha:

Hey hey hey that's my intent! Hugesmile

bluwavz wrote:I loled. She's who he last followed too. They both just need to go on BiP3 for my own amusement. cheeky

Torn. Can't muster any more energy to defend him but would love to see them flirt. A picture or two of them together would be nice. Maybe they already met when she was in LA last week. Wink wink. :gotcha:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:34 pm

BIP is too far away. Lets sleuth now! laugh out loud All eyes on SM! We're good at this!

Recap of SM trolling resulted in: Nick going on K's season, Andi break up, Andi hook up with CH, JoJo follows Nick same time as he follows her and.....??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:36 pm

K giving N a heads up to watch for her signal to him on Jimmy Kimmel.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:02 pm

Well she also followed Cathy, Danny, and Brady around the same time, so she was probably watching Afterbuzz episodes.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:44 am

I was reading Previously TV and there was a discussion about JoJo's conversation with Ben about being cheated on, and how she said this.... "I wasn't the only person involved in their life and while I was giving everything to that one person and committing to them..."
and they were thinking she was having an affair with a married man. Did anyone catch that? I was watching with friends and didn't catch it at all.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:56 am

JoJo tweeted out that she wasn't having an affair.

I think she was cheated on, but didn't want to come flat out and say it or they just didn't show it. Her ex owns a pretty high profile salon in Dallas and judging by pictures on social media, he hangs around with some well known people, such as Tyler Seguin and Jamie Benn (two famous NHL players) so I wouldn't be surprised if he's an arrogant guy that likes to get around although I have no confirmation of that since I don't know any of them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi