SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:03 am

I took it as she was trying to be polite by saying she wasn't the only one giving into that relationship, meaning, he was cheating with someone else. I didn't think it was with a married man.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:06 am

nutty1 wrote:I was reading Previously TV and there was a discussion about JoJo's conversation with Ben about being cheated on, and how she said this.... "I wasn't the only person involved in their life and while I was giving everything to that one person and committing to them..."
and they were thinking she was having an affair with a married man. Did anyone catch that? I was watching with friends and didn't catch it at all.

I hope I'm wrong, but my impression of that exchange was that the guy never committed to a monogamous (bf/gf) relationship with her and she gave up after a year and a half.  sad

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:09 am

He has pictures of JoJo on his social media, so it appears he was open about dating her, so that's why I do think he either cheated on her, she eventually found out and dumped him or she sadly stayed with him for over a year knowing he had a wandering eye and hoped he would eventually change. Real crappy either way.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:18 am

grace8136 wrote:
I hope I'm wrong, but my impression of that exchange was that the guy never committed to a monogamous (bf/gf) relationship with her and she gave up after a year and a half.  sad

This was the way I interpreted the convo as well. God forbid she was seeing a married man at age 23 or 24 - my mind just can't go there.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:23 am

Here it is. Weird pronouns. Maybe it was spliced up?

J- "There was were a lot of trust issues."
B-"Did he cheat on you?"
J- "Just you know.. I wasn't the only person involved in their life and while I was giving everything to this one person and committing to them, umm.. I wasn't getting that in return."

Side note- why does that bracelet cost $6,000?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:45 am

^^^ What bracelet?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:48 am

It's Cartier. 

I heard (paraphrasing) and had to assume bc of splicing..... I mentioned it last night in Ep 4 thread but don't think I was clear.... She was originally talking about her last bf who cheated on her. Then we next hear her say them so I believed the conversation next moved to other past bfs cheating on her or having trust issues with hence the them. Does that make sense how I explained it?

Tptb chopped that date up so bad it still makes me mad. I would've liked to have seen the more natural conversation and interactions of their day gambling.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:27 am

She tweeted that she wasn't dating a woman or a married man laugh out loud It just seems like the salon owner had a wandering eye. Surprised they're still on friendly terms, enough where he was watching her dog/her family and friends still go to get their hair done at his salon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:31 am

She's really gotten the short end of the stick with her time shown with Ben so far. The first episode wasn't romantic at all, just goofy with the Pictionary. The second episode, there was a lot of progress and material thrown out. The third episode was absolutely nothing. And then this fourth episode, her date is edited so dang short and shows barely any "good" moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:38 am

Well, I just went to said boyfriends Instagram and he posted a pic of her dog yesterday. Do they share the dog..?

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:40 am

eversotrue wrote:Well she also followed Cathy, Danny, and Brady around the same time, so she was probably watching Afterbuzz episodes.
Nick and JoJo have been following each other on Instagram for a while. Last season Nick followed a lot of the women on social media. Last time I checked the only one he is following from Ben's season is JoJo. I think they got together when she visited LA supposedly to see Becca. We won't know until the end of the season the real status of their relationship since Jojo is spoiled F2 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:52 am

jen689 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Well she also followed Cathy, Danny, and Brady around the same time, so she was probably watching Afterbuzz episodes.
Nick and JoJo have been following each other on Instagram for a while. Last season Nick followed a lot of the women on social media. Last time I checked the only one he is following from Ben's season is JoJo. I think they got together when she visited LA supposedly to see Becca. We won't know until the end of the season the real status of their relationship since Jojo is spoiled F2 JMO
Ok..?

We were talking about TWITTER.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi