SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:26 am

I hope not. I do not want another Andi. She is just rubbing me the wrong way for some season, but if she is then it will be another season where I am not that engaged "in the journey".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:51 am

In regards to being a jersey chaser, I can't speak too much about her and basketball players because I have zero clue, but I do know that JoJo's roommate dates/has dated Tyler Seguin of the Dallas Stars (NHL) for a while, which is why JoJo has some pictures of him on her social media. Also, they seem to hang around with Jamie Benn, another Dallas Stars player who is close with Tyler Seguin, but Jamie Benn has been dating someone for quite a while according to social media.

JoJo's ex that owns the salon is also close to those two hockey players, so it appears they are/were a big friend group. She dated their stylist for almost two years, so I'm not sure how into the hockey players she was.

JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:55 am

In high end real estate, you hobnob with celebrities and sports stars because you're not only chasing the jersey as it were, you're chasing the dollars behind it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Still think TPTB should introduce Josh to Jo Jo. She is a sweeter version of Andi and she actually has a job. There names make them perfect for each other too, Josh & JoJo Murray.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:20 pm

^ ^ ^ Thanks, Ash. As with any of these people (Ben included) we only get to see a small snapshot as to what ANY of them are truly like in real life. I for one like JoJo's personality and do not see any resemblance between her and Andi. I think that I could be friends with someone like JoJo, but I did not feel that way about Andi....at all.

I like JoJo, and she seems to be well liked by a lot of the other women on the show, which speaks well of her IMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:52 pm

I don't see any resemblance to Andi either. Andi is fake confident and pretty neurotic below the surface. JoJo seems genuinely confident and easygoing. I can't really imagine her throwing temper tantrums. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:JoJo looks really cute with glasses.

True friends help wash and blowdry eachother's fake weave at 2am. You're a real gem, @joelle_fletcher #brettmichaels #TheBachelor by @beccatilley

I didn't know this was her in the pic, I thought it was a producer or something.

Also, I think she is nicer and more genuine less manly than Andi.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:07 pm

mindless wrote:I don't see any resemblance to Andi either. Andi is fake confident and pretty neurotic below the surface. JoJo seems genuinely confident and easygoing. I can't really imagine her throwing temper tantrums. JMO.

When Andi was on JPab's season people also thought she was confident and she seemed to get on with the other women. Since we only see a very small amount of the next lead in their first season, it takes the second season and their behaviour post show to get a better idea of who they really are. Kaitlyn is another prime example of that.

I'm still open to JoJo and she could certainly change my mind, but as of now, that is just the vibe I get. On a more positive note, I always said that Andi was not going back to her job and she was in it for the fame and nothing since then has changed my mind. Thus far I am not getting the same impression from JoJo, but it's still early days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Longhornfan wrote:^ ^ ^ Thanks, Ash.  As with any of these people (Ben included) we only get to see a small snapshot as to what ANY of them are truly like in real life.  I for one like JoJo's personality and do not see any resemblance between her and Andi.  I think that I could be friends with someone like JoJo, but I did not feel that way about Andi....at all.

I like JoJo, and she seems to be well liked by a lot of the other women on the show, which speaks well of her IMO.
I like her too. From the glimpses we get on the show and SM, she seems to be genuine and normal—I don't like the word normal but it fits best here. She is concerned when Ben or one of the other girls are hurting and is usually one of the first to reach out to console them. I like the sincerity I see from her on my tv on Monday nights.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:15 pm

I don't know if easy going is the word I would use to describe Jojo. I get a very alpha, calculated, mean girl vibe from her. From walking away when jubilee tried to hang with them, sending Jami to interrupt jubilee's massage, that power move convo with Olivia, etc. A couple of podcasts I listen to have mentioned her "queen bee/mean girl" demeanor, like afterbuzz and bachelor party, so I don't think I'm the only one that sees it. She's definitely a popular girl, but so were people like Andi, Chris Soules, Kaitlyn, etc. who are disliked by many here so I don't think that means much.

Andi's just the most recent comparison I can think of, because they share those calculated, entitled, queen bee, aggressive traits but I'm not saying they're exactly alike in every single way. No two people are! JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:31 pm

Imo, Jojo seems more like Ali. I didn't watch Andi's Season except ATFRC show where Nick confronted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Eh, I don't think her couple of catty moments are that much different than the catty moments all of the other F5 have had because we've seen all of the F6 be catty in some way. I also don't think that those take away from her sweet moments, which many of the podcasts and blogs, such as Sharleen's and Ali's have referenced.

When Lauren B came back crying, she was the first one to ask her if she was okay and she even sweetly touched her face. When the twins were freaking out in Vegas about their 2-on-1, JoJo was sweet and told them to have fun and to not worry about it. When Olivia was sent home last week, all of the other girls were smiling and shocked while JoJo looked sad and even said "I can't even imagine what Olivia is going through right now." I could probably list some more.

It's the same story every season. Each girl has some catty moments and they have their good moments. I don't think I've seen anyone this season being really horrible - not even Olivia. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi