SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 20 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:03 am

avoice wrote:We're there friends at the bar? On the next date will it be hometown as well and will there be friends there?

IMO, I don't think we know if his friends were there or not to meet Lauren. I think there is another date tomorrow.

My hope for Becca is holding but getting weaker. I believe in patterns so....
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 20 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:05 am

algold29 wrote:I'm still holding out hope that Becca and Ben have a strong connection.  I saw Chris Soules look very happy with Becca and kiss her a lot and she didn't get F1 so I am not 100% sold on Lauren being F1 after seeing just a couple videos of she and Ben together.  I will say that taking her to where he used to work could mean something.  However, I asked this in another thread but do all the girls who get the hometown date make F1?

This Bachelor hometown episode is something pretty new. I think it has been done only in Juan Pablo and Chris season, and way back in Jason's season. I didn't see JP's season but I know Nikki had a date and in Chris, the only girl he took to Arlington was Jade. Jason had 1 on 1's with both Melissa and Molly. Melissa met his son then.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:06 am

We don't know if there were freinds, but the owner I'm sure is a good friend. Perhaps he'll make an appearance and give him advice. I'm thinking the reason he took her there is because it's a typical small town bar, and the "story" will be Ben wanted to see if she fit in with the small town bar scene which is very different from the big city bars IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:09 am

For an 'Ette season... Jef was on the group date that met some of Em's friends and their kids at the park to play.  Although Sean stole focus on that date from the friend (ahh, I can't remember her name) who was so into Sean and his muscles... Both with and without his shirt! Hugesmile  giggling   I think the most Jef wa shown was coming down the slide with a kid or something... He was more background cast that epi.  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:10 am

Beagle wrote:

This Bachelor hometown episode is something pretty new. I think it has been done only in Juan Pablo and Chris season, and way back in Jason's season. I didn't see JP's season but I know Nikki had a date and in Chris, the only girl he took to Arlington was Jade. Jason had 1 on 1's with both Melissa and Molly. Melissa met his son then.

I remember Chris took Witney to a bar and she met some of his friends but I don't remember what city the bar was in!

Thanks for all the info everyone, it's hard for me since I haven't seen many of the seasons.
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:10 am

I don't have a problem with Becca personally, so if the connection was there then good for her. After seeing those pics of L in the other thread imo, it's over for Becca. Of course she could still make hometowns if tptb want to drag her along, but I think that's the farthest stop in her journey. jmo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:13 am

We still don't know who will feature in the other dates nor what those r about.
Lauren is up there in terms of a front runner but it's not done yet. Remember Brooks was it for Des - she was running at this stage of the game. Anything can happen.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:18 am

I want to see some videos with him on other dates to compare!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:25 am

I said as much in the other thread that I need to see pics with other girls to compare. I know it's not over yet, I just don't think she will go much further. Of course, my opinion could change if there's pics of a giddy Ben with Becca too. I'm just going off of what I know right now. jmo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:25 am

Ladybug82 wrote:For an 'Ette season... Jef was on the group date that met some of Em's friends and their kids at the park to play.  Although Sean stole focus on that date from the friend (ahh, I can't remember her name) who was so into Sean and his muscles... Both with and without his shirt! Hugesmile  giggling   I think the most Jef wa shown was coming down the slide with a kid or something... He was more background cast that epi.  giggling

Good ol' Wendy the Ab Whisperer. Fun times. Hugesmile

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 20 87b72b10 kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 20 86669110 kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:56 am

It's not over 'til the fat lady sings!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:41 am

bluwavz wrote:There's still one more 1-on-1 in Indiana but yeah, it's hard for me to argue with the pics we got combined with Ben bringing her to the Baker's Youth Club and his favorite bar. I think Becca probably never had a shot.

I'm sure it sucks for the other women too.
IMO since there was filming happening on the 22nd, IMO, there could of been a date on that day or possibly on the RC day as well. IMO, they will have all 3 ID's and the group in.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg