SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 21 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:44 am

quietpal wrote:I said as much in the other thread that I need to see pics with other girls to compare. I know it's not over yet, I just don't think she will go much further. Of course, my opinion could change if there's pics of a giddy Ben with Becca too. I'm just going off of what I know right now. jmo
I agree. 
The photos and date with Lauren B are some pieces of the puzzle. 
It would be good to have other photos of other dates and see how those things match up. 
It has been a formula for many seasons that the date where the cast meets up with friends/family go far if not to F1, as far back as Jason and Melissa where she got to meet TY at bedtime etc. 
It's funny how TPTB formula does not always bode well. Jason had Melissa meet Ty, but ended with Molly and Chris has his mural. 
It's funny how TPTB can't let go of their past. Embarressed!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 21 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:45 am

Beagle wrote:
algold29 wrote:I'm still holding out hope that Becca and Ben have a strong connection.  I saw Chris Soules look very happy with Becca and kiss her a lot and she didn't get F1 so I am not 100% sold on Lauren being F1 after seeing just a couple videos of she and Ben together.  I will say that taking her to where he used to work could mean something.  However, I asked this in another thread but do all the girls who get the hometown date make F1?

This Bachelor hometown episode is something pretty new. I think it has been done only in Juan Pablo and Chris season, and way back in Jason's season. I didn't see JP's season but I know Nikki had a date and in Chris, the only girl he took to Arlington was Jade. Jason had 1 on 1's with both Melissa and Molly. Melissa met his son then.
IMO, Melissa didn't meet his son. She stayed downstairs till he went asleep, then they snuck up later to see him. There was no meeting at that time till the F2. Jason went on to talk about that later in other episodes as well as the press.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:52 am

^^Even if he is not into Becca at this point, he may have to take her to HTD in order to cut 2 he may not be interested in.  IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:15 am

I have a feeling there will be a "big talk" with Ben and Becca about her family's reluctance to do the home town date thing again resulting in her elimination this week. I also think he will send home Amanda to prevent her children's' exposure to this nonsense. Both these scenarios require that Ben has some control over who leaves which we know might not be the case.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:31 am

barbell wrote:I have a feeling there will be a "big talk" with Ben and Becca about her family's reluctance to do the home town date thing again resulting in her elimination this week. I also think he will send home Amanda to prevent her children's' exposure to this nonsense. Both these scenarios require that Ben has some control over who leaves which we know might not be the case.

I don't know, Becca's parents seem like they would be supportive of their daughter even if it was something they were uncomfortable with. I don't think that would be an issue for her or Ben.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:47 am

I think regardless her parents would be supportive. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:08 am

^^Ben will enjoy her family which could be an attractor for him.  Her family roots are strong and she has a large, loving and fun family in Louisiana which is somewhat in contrast to the life she lives in Cali and on SM.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:41 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^Ben will enjoy her family which could be an attractor for him.  Her family roots are strong and she has a large, loving and fun family in Louisiana which is somewhat in contrast to the life she lives in Cali and on SM.  JMO.
^This

I wonder if people in Warsaw will be able to tell who gets the group rose today, if in fact today is a group date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:43 am

If they take photos, it won't matter, as we who view the photos will be able to. 
There maybe be people attending the carnival simply to see the "circus" and could be able to id some cast.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:44 am

Family's important in a relationship however I don't believe it ever changes the leads feelings in a positive way. Sometimes it does when there's a negative but that's really only when someone wouldn't have been f1 in any case. I really wish that she wouldn't get another HTD unless Ben's really interested in her although know that it's very likely that TPTB will insist on it. Hopefully that will be it.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:50 am

^^I agree. Of course, he should be in love with Becca based on his relationship with her. But if he is having doubts about Becca, meeting her family gives him an idea who she is as a family member, what her core values are, etc.  I know Farmer Chris fell in love with her family so maybe Ben will too. giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:52 am

I agree with this every season, but it doesn't work that way, unfortunately. 
I only like to see family involved when it has merit to the relationship and the way this process works, generally, there is family involvement when there is no real connection with the person involved. 
It's too bad they can't change the format up to make the HTD's to the last 2 or 3 cast instead of 4.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg