SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 37 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:20 pm

@Beagle console  you need to watch the Bette Aussie and Bach NZ shows. So much better, imho. No sex or "engagements" and the drama and the "villains" are so mild it/they could count as a love story for the US franchises.

IMHO, the US shows are just redundant drama nonsense and only getting worse each year with little love story to see at all or to be had. I think Becca is so blessed she didn't have to be strung along even more if she wasn't going to be F1. And she can go home and be with her family for her birthday instead.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 37 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:21 pm

umngirl wrote:Ugh. I want her to be the Bachelorette even less than I wanted her to return this season. Please let her retire from the Bachelor franchise unless she decides to give BIP a whirl.

I don't think she could be after coming back. I just don't.

But, then I don't get why any left would be the next Bachelorette. Meh.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:21 pm

She does sound upset and yeah, I don't think she gives a fart about TPTB. I hope her edit for her sake isn't too bad... but who knows, BIP3?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:23 pm

I think she is hurt and naturally so as I am sure she liked Ben. It happens. Her tweeting to me doesn't mean anything more than just letting it be known to all the people emailing RS about her that yes, she is indeed off the show and enough with the speculation.

Good for her I say.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Honestly what was she expecting? To ride off into the sunset with Ben? Was that the only ending she foresaw?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:24 pm

I'm packing my bags and heading over to the camp that believes something unexpected and bad happened and she is pissed off and doesn't give a rip what anyone thinks right now. JMO of course!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:26 pm

atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:Ugh. I want her to be the Bachelorette even less than I wanted her to return this season. Please let her retire from the Bachelor franchise unless she decides to give BIP a whirl.

I don't think she could be after coming back.  I just don't.

to be fair to those girls, we haven't seen any of them in action yet.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:26 pm

atem wrote:

I don't get it either. Because they are "new"?
Pfft. It's all the same to me. Again, say what one will I think I would have taken Becca as virgin/never-been-in-love Bachelorette over sexed-up-drama-selfish Kaitlyn any day. It's probably why I prefer the non-US shows. Sex and all that is not the focus at all (which is my preference). It's more about finding a boyfriend or girlfriend and not even "love" as much as it is someone to date and they let this be known from the first episode.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:27 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Honestly what was she expecting? To ride off into the sunset with Ben? Was that the only ending she foresaw?
I said this before but I really think all of the people on SM telling her they were perfect for each other got to her head. Coupled with anything Kaitlyn/Shawn, and the producers probably said to her as well. JMO.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think she is hurt and naturally so as I am sure she liked Ben. It happens. Her tweeting to me doesn't mean anything more than just letting it be known to all the people emailing RS about her that yes, she is indeed off the show and enough with the speculation.

Good for her I say.

Personally, it makes me think she's entitled and maybe a little bratty. Things didn't go her way and she's lashing out. She JUST got sent home and she's already on Twitter corroborating RS. Who needs sources when you've got the contestants doing all the work for him?

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:32 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:Honestly what was she expecting? To ride off into the sunset with Ben? Was that the only ending she foresaw?
I said this before but I really think all of the people on SM telling her they were perfect for each other got to her head. Coupled with anything Kaitlyn/Shawn, and the producers probably said to her well. JMO.

I agree.

How fitting that we were talking all about her social media stuff she did last season and she jumps right back on that as soon as she was eliminated. This leopard certainly isn't changing her spots.

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 37 87b72b10 kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 37 86669110 kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:33 pm

atem wrote:

Ugh I agree, I can only maybe see Lauren (if not F1) or Jojo ....... but not that excited, maybe I will change my mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg