SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 5 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Nashville for the tweet.

The tweeter has listed SD in his bio.

Nothing in his tweet indicates he was at the San Diego airport though. If they are travelling today, and Becca was eliminated last night, it's very possible IMO she'd be on her way home.

nikki: aka the travel expert Smiley what makes you think it's impossible? TYIA

Flights do not leave GGT until early afternoon. It take 10 hours to get to San Diego from there.

If she is on to Warsaw today, They are on Delta,(only takes 5- 6 hours) twice a week (one is which is today they have a great flying time via Atlanta to Ben hometown. They will be there tonight at 7-8ish

If Becca did get eliminated she will still be flying. All of course if the rose ceremony was last night.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 5 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:19 pm

I guess Becca could've been let go before the RC already and that's why she was home at 10 am this morning, but seems pretty far-fetched to me. She basically would've had to spend the night somewhere on the way to be home at that time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Unless she left/Ben eliminated her before the rose ceremony.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:20 pm

I hope that guy that tweeted answers the questions - was she alone ? At this stage they would still be travelling in a group (if not eliminated) so he would see others with her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:23 pm

nikikass wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Nashville for the tweet.

The tweeter has listed SD in his bio.

Nothing in his tweet indicates he was at the San Diego airport though. If they are travelling today, and Becca was eliminated last night, it's very possible IMO she'd be on her way home.

nikki: aka the travel expert Smiley what makes you think it's impossible? TYIA

Flights do not leave GGT until early afternoon. It take 10 hours to get to San Diego from there.

If she is on to Warsaw today, They are on Delta,(only takes 5- 6 hours) twice a week (one is which is today they have a great flying time via Atlanta to Ben hometown.  They will be there tonight at 7-8ish

If Becca did get eliminated she will still be flying.  All of course if the rose ceremony was last night.

10 hours?? Yikes! I guess I'm used to 4 hrs out of Pearson to Bahama's I never thought it would take that long!

mindless wrote:I guess Becca could've been let go before the RC already and that's why she was home at 10 am this morning, but seems pretty far-fetched to me. She basically would've had to spend the night somewhere on the way to be home at that time.

How was it determined she may be home at 10am this morning?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Since the tweeter didn't mention a location, is it possible that he wasn't in "SD" (San Diego? South Dakota?) or on the west coast? For all we know he could have been flying back to "SD." The tweeter also mentioned a lack of sleep, so if we assume "SD" is San Diego he could be tired from any time zone difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:33 pm

It takes that long because there are no non stop flights.

We are very lucky out of Toronto we go almost everywhere non stop.

Also they have to fly from Georgetown(lot less frequent flights) not Nassau(they have more frequent flights)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:42 pm

My brain is fried with figuring out the time zone from the Aussie threads, but we have the whole time zone to consider and I'm sure you're much better than I am. Lets say there was a RC last night. They are in the Eastern time zone.

Aren't there late night flights out of the Bahama's? Plus arriving on West Coast time, she gains 3 hours. Means nothing if there aren't any late night flights out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: *snip*
mindless wrote:I guess Becca could've been let go before the RC already and that's why she was home at 10 am this morning, but seems pretty far-fetched to me. She basically would've had to spend the night somewhere on the way to be home at that time.

How was it determined she may be home at 10am this morning?

That's when the tweeter said he saw her at the airport. Of course it could've been some other airport, but if flights don't leave Georgetown until afternoon like nikikass said, then it would still be a weird time for her to be at any airport.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:48 pm

Ok thanks mindless, but how do we know it was 10am? and what time zone are we talking about? It shows 6 hours on my twitter which is 12:45pm today.

I know here we go again with the twitter time zone, but just a simple explanation how we know it's 10am.

In my post upthread I was thinking late night flight, (there used to always be late night flights out of Bahama's Jamaica etc, ) and if Nikki says it's 10hours, plus she gains 3 hours when she arrives, I was putting her in SD around 6am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:54 pm

GA could you put an actual screenshot of the tweet in the stickied thread ? In case he may delete his tweet later.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:56 pm

On your twitter settings, you choose your time zone and that is what displays. So if it says 10am, that is his 10am. Pacific time. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg