SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 42 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:47 am

Ladybug82 wrote:While she may not receive money directly from TPTB/the show, if she wants to continue to receive benefits and prosper from the show indirectly, she best tread carefully.  Opportunities to attend all kinds of functions to represent Bachnation, being contacted to promote tons of products for $, attention, fame, etc. can all disappear.  Not to mention the number they can do on her edit and all.  

While we kiddingly (or not really), use the phrase, TPTB be aren't your friends (to borrow from Kasha), IMO... You sure don't want to get on their bad side or have them as enemies either.

jMOAA.

ETA:  Embarressed! I apologize for the general we, I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it.  Not everyone uses the phrase, but it used around here quite frequently. giggling
ITA.
There are some situations in life where it's best to ride off quietly into the sunset. 
You went on the journey. You learned from it. Hopefully you grew from. Now quietly move on. 
I think this should be the case for this situation and probably any retread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 42 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:48 am

mindless wrote:The quote said "understand" not "misunderstand". I think someone said it was a Taylor Swift lyric and I think it's obviously about love. That's what makes people lose their minds and fight wars. I guess Becca was really into Ben.

Yes thanks mindless for correcting this. It is understand.

Becca posted this on twitter but it was from her twitter account not production. Maybe someone posted it for her.

She is really into Taylor Swift..... kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 42 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:52 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I just hope her edit shows her be more animated this time around.  Becca has a great sense of humor, but we rarely saw it on CS's season because TPTB were too busy playing up the "I'm a virgin" card.  

This is something that has disappointed me, that Becca herself seemed to want to show she's more silly, I think she even said "obnoxious" and loud - which I doubt she is, having a sense of humor not withstanding.

I liked her so much because she was a more reserved, quiet, slow moving, introverted, analytical type of person and was ok with that in a setting where extroverts and drama queens thrive.  She didn't try to be someone she's not for the sake of the show.  To have her post show feel like they showed her as boring and too quiet is really too bad.  Usually that edit means you were a classy person who avoided drama, being mean or biting at TPTB's bait.  I felt she should have been proud of how she came across, not want to change people's view of her. Why she wants people to think she's not like they showed her to be is a mystery to me, because that was a first class young woman they showed last season.

That said I don't think she in any way is the extroverted, high energy, highly emotional type they need to be a lead.  Des comes to mind as someone who is just a darling person but lacked some of the qualitities needed for an engaging lead (though I still loved her).  

I don't think that's a bad thing and hope she remains true to herself and proud of who she is.  Being more reserved and slow moving and thoughtful included.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:53 am

Ladybug82 wrote:While she may not receive money directly from TPTB/the show, if she wants to continue to receive benefits and prosper from the show indirectly, she best tread carefully.  Opportunities to attend all kinds of functions to represent Bachnation, being contacted to promote tons of products for $, attention, fame, etc. can all disappear.  Not to mention the number they can do on her edit and all.  

While we kiddingly (or not really), use the phrase, TPTB be aren't your friends (to borrow from Kasha), IMO... You sure don't want to get on their bad side or have them as enemies either.

jMOAA.

ETA:  Embarressed! I apologize for the general we, I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it.  Not everyone uses the phrase, but it used around here quite frequently. giggling

As someone recently said "don't bite the hand that feeds you". Maybe the best thing to do sometimes though is to just go ahead and bite.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:23 am

Such a shame, all those Carrie Underwood designer gowns she must've been saving for those f4-f3-f2 rose ceremonies. I think she thinks she had a HTD on lock having lasted that long. I can't help but feel like shes butt hurt for superficial reasons. All that air time she had left to collect.

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:38 am

JMO, but I think she'd make a beautiful Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:47 am

bleuberry wrote:Such a shame, all those Carrie Underwood designer gowns she must've been saving for those f4-f3-f2 rose ceremonies. I think she thinks she had a HTD on lock having lasted that long. I can't help but feel like shes butt hurt for superficial reasons. All that air time she had left to collect.

Funny thing is the Calia by Carrie Undetwood stuff she got is workout clothes not dresses. Guess she will either need to go to the gym now or dress like she is but not go. But have no fear, I'm sure she'll share on social media so we all know you can buy the collection at Dick's Sporting Goods.

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 42 87b72b10 kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 42 86669110 kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:00 am

DebutAlbum wrote:JMO, but I think she'd make a beautiful Bachelorette.

Oh, she would! She is a beauty! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:10 am

[quote="eversotrue"]Wasn't that tweet from production though? That was from a week ago..[/quote

Have ya'll discussed her newest tweets:

12h

"Im in the back of a van listening to a scratchy version of "sweet caroline" ... In case yall were curious about the glam life."

Becca Tilley
@beccatilley5

17h
"You and I walk a fragile line "

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:11 am

Beauty is as beauty does. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:15 am

I must be the last person to hear the news!!!!

Hope everything falls into place for her.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:37 am

handwave Don't feel left out when you haven't been on the board for 24 hours a lot happens. I'm in the back of the van with you.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg