SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 41 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:24 am

While she may not receive money directly from TPTB/the show, if she wants to continue to receive benefits and prosper from the show indirectly, she best tread carefully.  Opportunities to attend all kinds of functions to represent Bachnation, being contacted to promote tons of products for $, attention, fame, etc. can all disappear.  Not to mention the number they can do on her edit and all.  

While we kiddingly (or not really), use the phrase, TPTB be aren't your friends (to borrow from Kasha), IMO... You sure don't want to get on their bad side or have them as enemies either.

jMOAA.

ETA:  Embarressed! I apologize for the general we, I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it.  Not everyone uses the phrase, but it used around here quite frequently. giggling

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 41 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:29 am

I think her edit will be whatever it was gong to be from the beginning, not that good....imo. I think it'll be different from last time. I don't think what she does now will change it much. The most they'll do is tell to cool t a bit, imo

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:56 am

^ ITA, I think it won't be a good edit and I believe it was always intended to be that way. Jmo
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:10 am

I just hope her edit shows her be more animated this time around. Becca has a great sense of humor, but we rarely saw it on CS's season because TPTB were too busy playing up the "I'm a virgin" card.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:14 am

I hope she isn't made to look too bad. I never like to see that done to these poor kids unless it is real and they really are crappy people IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:1st time, 2nd time. I don't think anyone knows anything until they go on this show themselves.

And I don't see her throwing a fit at all. N posted immediately on his SM as well. I think that is just how it is with so much interest with returnees.

I really don't think any of this was a big deal: Becca going on the show or off the show.

It just seems that being a returnee as a contestant will always be despised but being a returnee as a lead will be liked especially initially (and only speaking in regards to first time returnees).

Also, a returnee lead in a since has to deceive, but as long as there's a tv "wuv" story it's all good. Rolling Eyes
Anyway, Becca, she's darned if she does and darned if she doesn't with regard to her SM. All of this is jmo.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:59 am

quietpal wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:1st time, 2nd time. I don't think anyone knows anything until they go on this show themselves.

And I don't see her throwing a fit at all. N posted immediately on his SM as well. I think that is just how it is with so much interest with returnees.

I really don't think any of this was a big deal: Becca going on the show or off the show.

It just seems that being a returnee as a contestant will always be despised but being a returnee as a lead will be liked especially initially (and only speaking in regards to first time returnees).

Also, a returnee lead in a since has to deceive, but as long as there's a tv "wuv" story it's all good. Rolling Eyes
Anyway, Becca, she's darned if she does and darned if she doesn't with regard to her SM. All of this is jmo.
Yup. And this idea that a "new" person will be a better person, imo, is ludicrous. The "new" contestants will be shilling the same junk if not more. It never used to be this way in the past but it is now because the social media platforms allow it to be so. I won't be surprised if all the F4 will be hawking everything they have by this time next year. Snapchat, periscope, IG, haven't even been around that long. And viewers follow this people and more will follow the next set of girls because there are more viewers now on SM. I really don't get why Becca as a returnee is any different. To me, the US franchise is nothing more than a factory to pump out SM "stars". At least Becca won't have to be dragged through a few more weeks of pointless nothing.

Because the only love story there seems to be on this show is the one I paint in my own head.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:05 am

Becca is different because imo she'd make a terrible lead. Even if she's less boring than portrayed on her first season, she's still way too laid back to be interesting as lead. We'd get the whole virgin thing shoved down our throats and she'd have to talk about it with all her final guys. She doesn't move fast enough for this show so can't see how she could make the quick decisions needed. I just don't see it being a fit for her so doubt they want her or that she'd want it herself. All of this is JMO of course.

I thought it was a bad idea for Becca to come back for some of the reasons above and I think she's going to take some heat for it. Hopefully she'll move on from the show and find someone in SD where she can take it slow like she seems to want. There's nothing wrong with that unless you're trying to find love on a tv show. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:15 am

Does anybody have a clue if this previous message from Becca's twitter means anything....

"And you misunderstand now why they lost their minds and fought the wars"

Maybe Elan got a hold of her phone. :uptonogood
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:20 am

Rolly wrote:Does anybody have a clue if this previous message from Becca's twitter means anything....

"And you misunderstand now why they lost their minds and fought the wars"

Maybe Elan got a hold of her phone. :uptonogood

Maybe people misunderstand why she decided to return to this show??? ****This was supposed to be an edit.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:39 am

The quote said "understand" not "misunderstand". I think someone said it was a Taylor Swift lyric and I think it's obviously about love. That's what makes people lose their minds and fight wars. I guess Becca was really into Ben.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:44 am

Wasn't that tweet from production though? That was from a week ago..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg