SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:My brain is fried with figuring out the time zone from the Aussie threads, but we have the whole time zone to consider and I'm sure you're much better than I am. Lets say there was a RC last night. They are in the Eastern time zone.

Aren't there late night flights out of the Bahama's? Plus arriving on West Coast time, she gains 3 hours. Means nothing if there aren't any late night flights out.

no they cant fly at night out of GGT. (not equipped)

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok thanks mindless, but how do we know it was 10am? and what time zone are we talking about? It shows 6 hours on my twitter which is 12:45pm today.

I know here we go again with the twitter time zone, but just a simple explanation how we know it's 10am.

In my post upthread I was thinking late night flight, (there used to always be late night flights out of Bahama's Jamaica etc, ) and if Nikki says it's 10hours, plus she gains 3 hours when she arrives, I was putting her in SD around 6am

I meant San Diego time, since that's where the supposed sighting most likely happened (IMO). So 10am PDT.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:00 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ok thanks mindless, but how do we know it was 10am? and what time zone are we talking about? It shows 6 hours on my twitter which is 12:45pm today.

I know here we go again with the twitter time zone, but just a simple explanation how we know it's 10am.

In my post upthread I was thinking late night flight, (there used to always be late night flights out of Bahama's Jamaica etc, ) and if Nikki says it's 10hours, plus she gains 3 hours when she arrives, I was putting her in SD around 6am

I meant San Diego time, since that's where the supposed sighting most likely happened (IMO). So 10am PDT.

She would have had to be eliminated the day before in order for that to happen.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Thank mindless, knowing that it was SD time, now makes sense to me.

I put the full tweet in the filming schedule earlier, for elimination purposes in case we need it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:06 pm

FWIW, I am west coast time and it says the tweet happened at 10:09am. I sc'd it and can post it if you want?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:06 pm

Well the thing is if he's right then it has to be possible. We don't have to believe him of course and we don't know where he saw her assuming he did. People have been sent home on dates so it doesn't have to be after the RC either. I guess we just have to be patient.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:snipped

FWIW, I am west coast time and it says the tweet happened at 10:09am.  I sc'd it and can post it if you want?

Sure AL. I posted it in the NO Discussion Filming thread for you for reference, in case we get further proof. You can add the s/c if you like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:snipped

FWIW, I am west coast time and it says the tweet happened at 10:09am.  I sc'd it and can post it if you want?

Sure AL. I posted it in the NO Discussion Filming thread for you for reference, in case we get further proof. You can add the s/c if you like.
Will do, thanks for posting it there.  Slow but sure coming out of this fog.

This is COMPLETELY OT and maybe shouldn't be discussed here, but if any of you out there haven't had a flu shot this year, get one! This flu that I have been dealing with is the worst one in 10 years and where I live, we've already had 2 kids die from it. Not something to mess with.

Now back to Becca's thread....sorry for hijacking it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:20 pm

I am so confused. It said he was on the west coast at 10am? Help? Someone? Please? question

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:24 pm

mindless wrote:I guess Becca could've been let go before the RC already and that's why she was home at 10 am this morning, but seems pretty far-fetched to me. She basically would've had to spend the night somewhere on the way to be home at that time.

Actually this is entirely possible. The F9 stage is where the 2on1 date has been most seasons (a few times at the f11 stage). So if she was eliminated on the 2on1 date (assuming there was one) then for sure she could already be in SD today. Or already be travelling somewhere in the US en route home.

Just throwing the possibility out there.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:
mindless wrote:I guess Becca could've been let go before the RC already and that's why she was home at 10 am this morning, but seems pretty far-fetched to me. She basically would've had to spend the night somewhere on the way to be home at that time.

Actually this is entirely possible. The F9 stage is where the 2on1 date has been most seasons (a few times at the f11 stage). So if she was eliminated on the 2on1 date (assuming there was one) then for sure she could already be in SD today. Or already be travelling somewhere in the US en route home.

Do we know for sure if the Tweeter was in a SD airport today?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:30 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Do we know for sure if the Tweeter was in a SD airport today?

We don't.
All we know at this point is that he was at an airport (somewhere ?????) and he was tired.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg