SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 52 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:36 pm

It's definitely weird IMO, and demonstrates how hung up she is on all things The Bachelor IMO. She's always given me the impression that she's just a tad too fixated on her TV persona.

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 52 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:41 pm

It's as if she's reverting back to a time when she was popular and well liked. I don't think it has anything to do with Chris but rather a time when she was on TV and felt like a celebrity. She must find enjoyment in watching herself. Otherwise why go back and watch videos of yourself in that situation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:It's definitely weird IMO, and demonstrates how hung up she is on all things The Bachelor IMO. She's always given me the impression that she's just a tad too fixated on her TV persona.

This is one of many things that annoys me about her. It's like her identity is based on the show. That and her virginity. I'm sure we'll see her campaigning hard for that B'ette gig next year. When she doesn't get it, we'll probably see her on BiP. I just don't think Ben's season is the last we'll see of her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:48 pm

mindless wrote:I don't see her pining after Chris. They were probably just having a laugh.
Lol. I agree. I really doubt Becca gaf about Prince Farming.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Or perhaps they were just rewatching clips of the season they were both on for fun and those fan vids came up? No particular motivation behind it? Just my guess.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:56 pm

What were they saying in the snaps? Anything worth mentioning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:57 pm

Why has she been hanging out with Ashley so much? Doesn't she live in San Diego? Where does Ashley live? Are these girls working real life jobs? So many questions..

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:02 am

No idea. I thought Ashley lived in New Jersey. Did she move? no idea

Real life jobs and Bach folks names should probably never be in the same sentence. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:17 am

I didn't think it was too weird until I saw the actual snaps. Becca was pretty much laughing at the Becca/Chris scenes and Ashley was making fun of Kelsey and talking about some of her weirdness. It just came off as really self-absorbed and, honestly, a bit mean. And, the weirdest thing is that they snapped it, which means that they thought their commentary was hilarious and worth sharing.

And, I think they are in LA since Ashley snapped about the Staples Center/Clippers game too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:31 am

Becca seems like she'll do anything for attention though.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:43 am

Might have to start calling her MEBecca............

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:56 am

nothatgirl wrote:I didn't think it was too weird until I saw the actual snaps. Becca was pretty much laughing at the Becca/Chris scenes and Ashley was making fun of Kelsey and talking about some of her weirdness. It just came off as really self-absorbed and, honestly, a bit mean. And, the weirdest thing is that they snapped it, which means that they thought their commentary was hilarious and worth sharing.

And, I think they are in LA since Ashley snapped about the Staples Center/Clippers game too.
IMO: Unless they would be snarking on themselves it was totally mean/ignorant because they snapped it. Making fun of others and doing it for an audience is totally mean girl and juvenile. They are stuck in the high school time warp.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg