SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:49 pm

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 3806527698 Those suits are too fun/crazy. Sam looks lovely and it is great to see them spending time with each other's friends and family.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Litta123 Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:17 pm

One more from the weekend...

And who said she couldn't cook?! Dinner with my stunning girl @fro01 to top off an amazing weekend with amazing people! Didn't even burn it...much! by @sash1313

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:37 am

Sam won Popsugar's 2015 Social Media Stars Best Selfie Award.
This no makeup photo Sam posted on her SM is still one of my favorites ever.  beatingheart  
I love how Sam uses her SM for the positive and for young girls to see her as an example of being comfortable in their own skin hearthumbsup

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 Fdsfsf10

Read more here: http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/POPSUGAR-Australia-2015-Social-Media-Stars-Winner-Sam-Frost-39313785#opening-slide
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:18 am

Well, I had a very unusual experience today. Truth be told, I'm a little embarrassed to share, but what the heck, right? (Also, since my true identity isn't given in this clip, I'm hoping I'm "safe" from being discovered in my real life. My online...and now podcast  tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f631  ...name is totally made up and completely unimportant in terms of where it comes from.)

So all that long intro to say, I spoke with Rove and Sam on their podcast today. The show edited our conversation down a bit, and I completely hate my voice; but if you care to hear, listen from about the 3 minute mark. It's the podcast 22 from Tuesday, Dec 8th. Link

I completely hate that my voice goes up at the end of most of my statements, but that what I do when I'm nervous. Embarassed

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:58 am

@Litta123 I love it!!!!! hearthumbsup High clap  
How exciting and what an awesome thing to have and keep to remember!  kisses cheerleader Jumping hearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:24 am

Litta you sounded great and I didn't notice your voice going up at the end. But I do notice Sam's does though and so do many Aussies on this show and the New Zealanders (is this what they are called?) do too. I actually love it, it makes everything they say sound even kinder than it already does! Thank you for sharing your experience. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:06 am

How exciting Litta!!! It was a good chat and very genuine. Such a fun thing. Thanks for the heads up.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:33 am

Litta123 wrote:Well, I had a very unusual experience today. Truth be told, I'm a little embarrassed to share, but what the heck, right? (Also, since my true identity isn't given in this clip, I'm hoping I'm "safe" from being discovered in my real life. My online...and now podcast  tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 1f631  ...name is totally made up and completely unimportant in terms of where it comes from.)

So all that long intro to say, I spoke with Rove and Sam on their podcast today. The show edited our conversation down a bit, and I completely hate my voice; but if you care to hear, listen from about the 3 minute mark. It's the podcast 22 from Tuesday, Dec 8th. Link

I completely hate that my voice goes up at the end of most of my statements, but that what I do when I'm nervous. Embarassed

Litta, you sounded great. What an awesome experience for you. I think Sam really appreciated how you said that she was so great on the Bachelorette. It's great to hear feedback from the USA, seeing as the programme is totally different to what our series is.

In any case, well done! clapping!
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:44 am

Aw, thanks ladies! I was wanting to share this experience since it seemed so surreal. Only my husband knows of my online persona, so it was either share here and risk it...or keep the whole thing to myself and husband. I'm not sure he fully appreciates it all. He laughed when I told him. I'm glad you guys "get it."  bestbud!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:34 pm

Litta, thanks for sharing. You sounded great and how exciting that must of been. yes

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 28 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:51 pm

Awesome Litta! Way to put yourself out there. And you're even more awesome that you taught high school - what subject?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Awesome Litta!  Way to put yourself out there.  And you're even more awesome that you taught high school - what subject?

Thanks, Norcalgal! Mathematics -- 33 years, hence my desire to have a completely fake online persona. Never wanted "my kids" to find out anything about me...at least in these matters. giggling

Thanks, Brill. It was!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping