SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:02 pm

Oh that's so exciting! I wonder if Rove will be the host for the new Survivor Australia show? I can see that happening for sure and may be why they are going to do some Survivor stuff over in LA? I do know that Jeff, the host for Survivor, said a few months back that the person he would want to take his spot as host is Rove and while I don't think Jeff is leaving anytime soon, if Rove is potentially the new Aussie Survivor host I can see Jeff giving Rove some more ideas, etc.

Sam would do great with a stylist but I think the girl is just too laid back to really care. Fashion is not her thing and I don't think she likes to spend much money on materialistic stuff. I've never known her to wear designer bags or anything and the only brand clothes she has worn were for red carpet events etc and on loan. It's one of the things I like about her... she is just the same ol Sam. Still, some better style couldn't hurt. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by carraiger Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:31 am

Last edited by carraiger on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:16 pm

If someone can come up with a link to that article providing the soruce, please do so, otherwise I have to delete it.

It appears it's a picture taken of the article, and due copyright infringements it is against the rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:45 pm

fro01 Well, our mini-holiday has been fun and so relaxing, just what we needed ☀️ #SydneyBound for #NYE @sash1313

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 12362289_1110275915658277_802737469_n

fro01 The A Team • @rhiweir @chrisweir05 @sash1313 @andymagee @alexmagee86

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 923666_1538911766421121_353811984_n

Last edited by thirteen on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:39 pm

A couple more from Sasha...

Had such a good time down the coast with my beautiful girl @fro01 ! Looking forward to bringing in the new year with a bang! #andbybangimeanttakeawayandacoupleofwaters by @sash1313

@chrisweir05 and I with our masculine dogs...we got less laughs than first thought! #menwithdogsthatarequitesmallyetmasculine by @sash1313

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Rove and Sam are in LA for the next couple of weeks to do their show. Sasha went with...so Sam and Sasha are getting to travel together as they previously planned. Nice to see them follow through on what they've told the press in the past -- a good sign to me that they're getting past any bumps in the road that may have occurred. Sam looked so happy in her tweet after they checked into the hotel.

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 Screen%20shot%202016-01-02%20at%208.51.03%20PM
source: Sam's Twitter

Goofy and I on Day 1 of our America trip. Had an amazing day with @fro01 and ecstatic to be with my girl on her first time to Disneyland! #likeakidatacandystore #soexcited by @sash1313

Another picture from Disneyland with @fro01 and the @roveandsam team! Notice the change of hats?! #spentsomuchmoneyonofficialmerch by @sash1313

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:28 am

Sam and Sasha look really excited! So much fun to be at Disneyland and Sasha to go with. It's great because he has been before (he stayed in the USA before when he was younger) and I think he has family too. What great memories they will share from this trip! So much fun!

I wonder if they saw any other Bachelor alum at Disneyland - not that they would know who they are of course, but a lot of the alum were there at the same time.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:33 am

^ That would be neat if they could meet some of the US Bach alum and cross promote their shows. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:28 pm

One more from Disneyland...

Our bodyguard the #Terminator * Love his head! ... @2dayfm by @fro01

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:38 pm

I've never been to the one in L.A but several times to Disney World Florida. They are going to have a blast!

Cute pics! Thanks Litta.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:39 pm

Disneyland is the best! I'm sure they had the best time! Thanks for the updates & reminding me to catch up on their season! Will have to watch the clips soon! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 8367-910 LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 I_got_13 LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 E5kqdm15 LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:38 pm

FWIW, I've noticed that Sam has been wearing a necklace ever since she returned to Sydney...not at the airport when Sasha picked her up, but in every photo since. If you looked closely at the beach pictures (blow it up if you can), you see it in each one. You also see it in all her LA pics. I'm guessing that Sasha gave it to her post Christmas, upon her return. (I've cropped a close up from a Rove and Sam twitter picture to illustrate the necklace. roveandsam twitter. See below.)

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 85b5927f-b6c6-4972-973e-eb10f8b9cc5c

Here's her upon arrival at the airport post Christmas -- no necklace.

Just casually strolling the arrival terminal at Sydney airport and look what I stumbled across! Welcome back my beautiful girl @fro01 . Missed that little rabbit face of yours  LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 1f430  #welcomehomeballooncostmeafortune #hottipbuybeforetheairport by @sash1313

There are more pics with the necklace on Sam's IG and Sasha's IG -- all post return to Sydney. Links above in this thread.

I can tell that I really miss sleuthing when I spend time analyzing things like this. LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 30 3806527698  Bring on Richie! Tbh, I'm having a hard time getting psyched to sleuth for Ben's season. I'll watch for sure, but I don't think there's much of a mystery to his season. I'm ready for an unspoiled show to sleuth.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping