SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:47 pm

I've been glued to my TV for the last week watching the Aussie Open. Now I'll have to keep an eye out for them as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:03 am

A few things...

Here's an article from the Daily Mail with many more pics from the AU Open. The couple that dresses together... Sam Frost and Sasha Mielczarek put on a VERY public display of affection at the Australian Open after arriving in identical outfits  

Sam and Sasha flew to Melbourne to pick up Sam's new car, in addition to going to the Open. It sounds like Sam bought it from the dealership that she used to work at.

On their flight down there was this funny tweet exchange. Sam's tweet was in response to Sasha's.

Sam Frost ‏@Sam_Frost 2d2 days ago

Sam Frost Retweeted Sasha Mielczarek

Ahh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha   LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f639   I think you mean "Cabin Crew" babe   LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f639  LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f639  LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f639  LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f639

Sasha Mielczarek @SashaMielczarek
You know you're in the thick of it when the pilot says 'Cab and crew please take your seats' and the yells 'IMMEDIATELY!' #wasntevenscared
Sam's Twitter

Congratulations to this dork @fro01 on the purchase of her new car! She was like one of them wacky inflatable tube guys at the car yard running around the show room #ishallcallhimminime by @sash1313

Now they're on a road trip back to Sydney with the car. Sasha has been commenting on their trip via twitter along the way. Oh, boy...as Sasha would say!  :gotcha:

Sasha Mielczarek ‏@SashaMielczarek 6h6 hours ago

Road trip back to Sydney town! Loving the new car @Sam_Frost  LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f699

Are we there yet @Sam_Frost ?  LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f629

Sitting here listening to @Sam_Frost singing along to 'Cherry Cola'  LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f629  how do I break it to her that her singing is slightly painful on the LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f442  
Sasha's twitter

I've been listening to Rove and Sam and have a few observations from the time in LA. I'll post my thoughts later as this one is getting long enough.

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:30 am

Yes please! LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1710264613 And thank you for above!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:04 am

Awww! I am so happy for Sam that she got a new car. She's worked hard for it and nice to see herself finally spend a little money on herself - because she never does! She really is a down to earth girl who is not into materialism at all. beatingheart her
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:52 pm

@rhondam, I never got back to you from what I alluded to in my post above...and now, sadly, I'm not even sure my observations apply.

Since this is the fan thread, I'm not going to write my latest observations here, but follow this link for what I'm currently wondering.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3227p300-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-general-discussion-social-media-media-3-spoilers-sleuthing#909988

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:11 am

Lovely to see Rove supporting Sam in the media. She's faced tough criticism and is working so hard at her job. As posted in other thread, Rove was interviewed and discussed Sam. I totally agree with him and love their segments where they even pay for people's bills and things. Sam may have her faults and failings but I think she's a good person with a very caring heart. beatingheart

Rove: Sam’s one of the most compassionate people I think I’ve ever met so when we have those opportunities to talk from the heart and just empathise or sympathise, they are the times that I actually get really excited, because that, to me, feels like something different. It actually is something that hopefully we’re bringing to the table that not everyone else is.

I think she’s doing a tremendous job and there is nobody else that I would wanna have in that chair talking to me for three hours everyday. She’s just an absolute delight to hang out with, she’s so naturally talented. I’m her number one fan. I think she’s fantastic.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/radio/rove-mcmanus-speaks-out-in-defence-of-sam-frost/news-story/e7bbc38ea3e55a099d86be633b7c5de5
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:06 am

A few updates...the first article quotes Sasha a lot, so I assume it to be fairly accurate. The second article quotes both Sam and Sasha. My guess is that it was an email interview.

“It’s just a natural progression.” Sasha reveals the next stage in his relationship with Sam.

Exclusive: Sasha and Sam Reveal Plans For Their First Valentine's Day Together

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:17 pm

First pic together that I'm aware of since the AU Open...

Finally back with my girl @fro01 at the #MyerAutumn16 fashion show...lucky I didn't hold onto her for too long...so hot LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 1f525  Thank you to @dombagnato for polishing me up with a fantastic 'bowl of fruit'! by @sash1313

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:12 pm

They look gorgeous! He is always so sweet to her via SM! Thanks Litta!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:41 am

I wasn't able to listen to the whole show today. The podcast of it has yet to be posted, so I don't know the complete story surrounding this. On Fridays, Sasha does his segment. Today's included this. I got a kick out of Sam's reaction.

This is what Sam was reacting to and I honestly don't know if this is photoshopped or real. I need to hear the podcast.

The altered #RoveandSam billboard. #RoveandSamandSasha @sash1313 by @roveandsam

Sam's reaction:

The moment @fro01 found out @sash1313 has altered the #RoveandSam billboard. #GetOffMyShow by @roveandsam

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:29 am

Oh gosh, that's so funny! He stuck himself in the middle. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by last Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:31 am

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 32 20160211_myer_453

Came across this picture on the Myer blog taken by fashion photgrapher Pierre Toussaint at the Myer Autumn 2016 launch. Thought I would share since it's a nice photo.

last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping