SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:11 am

I think through watching the fall out of the Tully and Drew scenario I was interested to she how it would play out. I do agree it was very one sided
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:21 am

Yup, I don't think it is anything. I think Tully was just using Richie's "man of the moment" status to get attention just like she is using Ruby Rose to get attention? I don't know much about Tully other than it seems to be her thing to attach herself to people in the public eye?

Plus, most importantly, Richie was never the one to post anything about her or like any of her pics with him. Since Richie posted anything relating to her I never took and won't take anything relating to her as anything other than just a casual friendship at best -- and Richie being who he is, he is nice to everyone and probably is someone that people can easily prey on because he is so nice. Sam Frost herself said she didn't think Richie knew how special he is.

I don't see anything Richie has done to make me think he is anything but just a really nice guy. His snapchats and pics are of his own life in Perth, his dog whom he really loves, and he even took his best childhood friend with him to Melbourne Cup and events. So to me, what Tully does is on her and it doesn't really matter to me. She seems hungry for attention and Richie seems the exact opposite of that so even if she is a nice person I don't see anything from Richie to indicate he is into her as anything more than someone who he met at a public event and who probably knew his cousin since she was on a reality show as well so they have that in common and he will always be the nice guy that he is.

As stated by @in_denial, who one keeps company with can make a difference but he met her for 2 days out of his 30 years on this planet. It hardly matters. But what matters more, IMO, is not who one keeps company with but whether that said company changes who one is as a person -- Sharleen from JPG's bach season is such a person who has friends with people who are not so great but she stays true to who she is. Richie seems just like this... the same nice guy no matter who he is seen hanging out with. He is MUCH nicer than I could be (referring to his pic with him and Michael). I just really do think he is a very nice guy who sees the good in everyone and lives happy and with optimism. It's why I like him.   :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Just to put aside all speculation... this recent IG post and video of Tully by Ruby Rose lets it be known that she is not dating Richie and never was.  

rubyrose 5 hr
Guys... This babe... It's time she had good loving. She's right I haven't spent enough time finding her a date. @tee_smyth

Video of Tully asking for date https://instagram.com/p/98NjBysZXF/?taken-by=rubyrose
Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 4 hr
You know your love life is pretty dismal when you need to get your famous mates to get you a date @RubyRose.

Her post of "dismal" dating life suggest that Richie was not interested and if anything I think her posts about Richie were desperation on her part and Richie didn't post anything (which spoke volumes) and wasn't interested (but probably didn't want to shoot her down publicly, nice guy that he is). If Richie was ever interested in her I doubt she would be practically begging for someone to date her.  hmmm

As has always been MO, Richie wasn't interested in her. No surprise there. He said he is picky and his behaviour since filming wrapped in July (so over 4 months ago) suggests that this is true.  :yes:

I don't see him "dating" anyone just for the sake of doing so. Plus, if he has been slated to be the next Bach lead (which he tweeted about him considering it) then I doubt he would be settling for anything or anyone before that time unless they absolutely are 'the one'.   :Nod:

#RichieforBachelor and #TeamRichie The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Good for Richie.

I really want him as the next bachelor!

When does the season start filming?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:40 pm

ElonM wrote:Good for Richie.

I really want him as the next bachelor!

When does the season start filming?
yes

I think almost everyone wants Richie as next Bachelor :yes:

Filming for the lead starts end of Feb and beginning of March for contestants. The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:GA, when possible, could we get a fan thread for Richie? TIA

Richie Fan Forum

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM