SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Thought to just post some updates in this thread as I think they will be finalizing who they want for Bachelorette in the next month or so if they go according to how they announced Sam Frost last year (she was officially announced in April).

So far I have noticed that Lana and Sarah (as well as Emily the villain from Sam Wood's season) have been posting on their IG accounts and were featured in a photoshoot for NW magazine.

I'm still thinking the choice is between Lana (F2) or Sarah (F3) if they go with past contestants. Lana IG is lanajf and Sarah's IG is ladysarahmackay

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 12728420_1807657936128336_540154246_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5NTQwNzMyODE5NzcyOTIxNg%3D%3D
IG nwmag

Read more in article here: http://nwonline.com.au/exclusive-our-hot-bodies-after-bachie/
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Nwcover1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bellehuntley Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:26 pm

Wouldn't they go with a past contestant from Richie's season though?
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:53 am

bellehuntley wrote:Wouldn't they go with a past contestant from Richie's season though?

I am not sure because Richie's season will likely (if based on last year) air on TV after they have already filmed Bette S2?

If the filming schedule is the same as it seems to be from the casting then: BachAU S4 films March-May and BetteS2 films May-July (so back to back filming) and BachAU S4 set to air end of July based on past years (and in media) and likely BetteAU S2 in Sept as it did last year. So if they film the same as last year this means they would have to pick the Bette and film before Richie's season airs on TV.

It is certainly possible they could go with someone from Richie's season and film that person before Richie's season airs on TV and skip the girls from Sam Wood's season but I am not sure? Would they pick the Bette and film her season before she is shown as a contestant? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:53 am

They probably wouldn't pick her before she is shown because they would want to make sure the public likes her
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:17 am

^ I agree it would be too difficult to film someone that the audience hasn't watched yet so hard to build a fanbase. I think their filming schedule kind of makes it that those shown as contestants July/Bach Sept/Bette will be leads the following year March-July filming back-to-back for Bach/Bette?

If they continue with the same filming schedule then maybe (if they recycle leads from hereon out):

Bette S1 (Sam Frost) from Bach S2 (Blake) - completed filming May-July 2015
Bach S4 (Richie) from Bette S1 (Sam Frost) - currently filming March-May 2016
Bette S2 (Lana/Sarah/someone else) from Bach S3 (Sam Wood) - filming May-July 2016
Bach S5 (uknown) from Bette S2 (Lana/Sarah/someone else) - filming March-May 2017
Bette S3 (unknown) from Bach S4 (Richie) - filming May-July 2017

no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:28 am

I think they will follow America and start to recycle leads from now on - also I think you may be right because if Bachelor filming ends in May it will be too soon to start filming the Bachelorette right away, unless they decide to air it later this year
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Based on them saying the show will air this year I think it will likely be the same as last year?

So back to back filming for both shows (Bach and Bette) and then they air Bach and then Bette on TV back to back if they do what they did last year and keep the same filming and airing of seasons.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:45 am

BetteAU has updated their info on casting and filming schedule today:
- Applications are currently open and close May 11
- Filming begins early June and may last up to 12 weeks (IIRC the 12 weeks is for ITMs etc filmed later as well as promos so post-FRC)
- As stated last year, S2 will film longer (likely have more men than 14)

Casting application: https://bachelorettes2.castasugar.com/

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 99e872b073e330b4016de142f644e8e1

• You must be willing and available to be filmed for the time frame listed above (i.e From June 2016 for roughly up to 12 weeks).
  • Applications for The Bachelorette Series 2 close at midnight on the 11th of May 2016 (AEST).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:47 am

New video of Osher talking about Bette AU S2 applications open. I am wondering if he filmed this recently at the new location/mansion?

Video: https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/vb.530123157132143/782534338557689/?type=2&theater

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 RFhMVRCO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:06 pm

any spoiler of who she will be yet? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:45 pm

It'll be interesting if it's Sarah or Lana - neither were very popular and they didn't really get a chance to establish a strong personality on screen for the public to get behind. Sarah was described as "beige" and Lana came too late I think. People won't be happy if either are picked.
Do you think they'd even get someone from Blake or Tim's season? All those girls were quite memorable
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:49 pm

Sarah over Lana

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+15
LoveDovez
jalena1992
ElonM
california90
robinvi