SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Louise is doing solo interviews so I think definitely campaigning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3552970/Louise-Pillidge-insists-ex-Blake-Garvey-chose-refutes-claims-snatching-love-rival-Sam-Frost.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:32 pm

AEF wrote:Louise is doing solo interviews so I think definitely campaigning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3552970/Louise-Pillidge-insists-ex-Blake-Garvey-chose-refutes-claims-snatching-love-rival-Sam-Frost.html
no no

Comments to the article are already saying Louise is campaigning to be the Bachelorette and people won't be watching if she is. I will be shocked if she is. I think she is just trying to find some opportunities now that they dwindled with her being with Blake.

I still see many comments from people saying they want Lana to be the next Bette so looks like she is getting more support and I think Louise doing her Bette campaign will actually get more people behind Lana. So it may work to TPTB favor in the end.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Comments to the article are already saying Louise is campaigning to be the Bachelorette and people won't be watching if she is. I will be shocked if she is. I think she is just trying to find some opportunities now that they dwindled with her being with Blake.

I still see many comments from people saying they want Lana to be the next Bette so looks like she is getting more support and I think Louise doing her Bette campaign will actually get more people behind Lana. So it may work to TPTB favor in the end.

So on point AAL! bestbud!

New article about Lana from dailytelegraph.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/lara-jeavonsfellows-night-out-with-the-girls-turns-plenty-of-bachelors-heads/news-story/3a8d9a209f8f0ecec6b44f69f9b24574
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:08 am

@natik thanks for posting that article link bestbud!

Reading that article makes me think Lana is the Bachelorette and very well could have known she was awhile ago?

She is cutting her hair, styling it, and working out. Sounds like she is getting ready for filming in a little over a month's time?

fingers crossed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@natik thanks for posting that article link bestbud!

Reading that article makes me think Lana is the Bachelorette and very well could have known she was awhile ago?

She is cutting her hair, styling it, and working out. Sounds like she is getting ready for filming in a little over a month's time?

fingers crossed

Yeah fingers crossed! Praying

I agree it reads like "Lana is over her drama after the Bachelor finale and ready to find her love".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:21 am

natik wrote:[snipped

it reads like "Lana is over her drama after the Bachelor finale and ready to find her love".
thumbsup I totally agree!

I hope there is an announcement soon! Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:51 am

I get the feeling Lana is the bachelorette or is campaigning. No wonder she remained single for this long.

Too much IG posts.

@lanajf
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 12965212_1058952940828525_385427450_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIzNjc4MzA2NTAyNDkyNTk1NA%3D%3D.2
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:56 am

Louise putting her hand up to be the Bachelorette is the best thing that could happen for Lana, IMO. People who aren't fans of Lana will end up being relieved that it is her if the other option is Louise.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:01 am

I agree bblake.

Poor Louise. She should take sometime and reflect.

I don't think its the right time for her.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:49 am

That doesn't even look like her. I had to check out her IG to make sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:49 am

Lana talking Bachelorette to the DM.

I wonder if she is the Bette that she won't be at Logie Awards? I am thinking maybe not if they have the past two couples (Sam and Sash and Sam and Snez) as well as Osher there since Bette S1 was nominated and Sam and Snez engaged? Plus, Sam and Sam were both there together last year so the show could use that to highlight the success. Also, Richie was not announced on The Project like Sam Frost was last year (only on SM but seemed like filming underway before that since they had to announce) so maybe Bette won't be announced either until filming? Not sure... question

When Daily Mail Australia questioned her about the show she said: 'As I said a surprise is always good. I have been dating so…

'I don’t think they've started filming [the Bachelorette] though, they’re still filming The Bachelor so it’s still some months away now until they start filming, so it’s not something anyone can think about or commit to at this stage.'

Lana has been busy working on launching her lifestyle blog, and excitedly announced that she is 'hoping to get it all up this weekend but we’ll see'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3548176/Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-offers-support-Blake-Garvey-Louise-Pillidge-following-shock-split.html#ixzz470Em9Ety
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:31 am

Interesting. She definitely has trimmed down. She looks great in those pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+15
LoveDovez
jalena1992
ElonM
california90
robinvi