SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by laurarose Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oops sorry, I didn't realize there were other threads! Will post there in future Smiley
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:54 pm

No dramas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. As the session goes on it all gets crazy with so many different threads
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Hanate wrote:Really loving this girl though she looks cute and fun!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please post the source where this came from. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:30 pm

If I remember correctly I saw that photo on MailonLine.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:19 am

Official summary of S4 by the show on tenplay

Season Four: About The Show

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

About the Show

The candles are lit, the champagne is chilled, romance is in the air, and the single red roses are ready. Welcome to season four of The Bachelor Australia.

Viewers fell in love with Richie Strahan last year on The Bachelorette Australia and were heartbroken when he left the mansion during the emotional penultimate episode. Now it is his chance to take centre stage and find true love.

This modest, endearing and intelligent bachelor – who includes motorcycle riding, fishing, surfing, camping and playing Australian Rules among his hobbies – is ready to embrace this exciting new opportunity.

Joining him are 22 of Australia’s most stunning and eligible bachelorettes. Aged between 23 and 34, these remarkable women include a project manager, an artist, a former athlete and a children’s entertainer.

Over a series of romantic and breathtakingly memorable dates, Richie will get to know this group of eligible bachelorettes – and ultimately fall in love with one special lady. From the beautifully romantic, to the exhilarating and adventurous, their dates promise to deliver a season of unforgettable television.

Host Osher Günsberg will preside over the weekly nerve-wracking rose ceremonies, where Richie will present single red roses to each Bachelorette that he would like to stay in the mansion. Any woman left without a rose at the end of the ceremony must say her goodbyes.

In the final weeks, Richie will travel to the hometowns of the remaining Bachelorettes to be introduced to their family and friends. In turn, the final two Bachelorettes will have an opportunity to meet Richie’s mother and sister, who will offer up their heartfelt advice to Richie.

The final two Bachelorettes will join Richie on an incredible adventure where he will ultimately decide which Bachelorette has won his heart. Together, they will make a commitment to building a future life together.

The Bachelor Australia is a Warner Bros. International Television Production for Network Ten.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:22 pm

I'm not sure where to post this so if this is the wrong place, I apologize.

A few friends and I want to watch the Australia Bachelor but don't want to pay to see it. Is there a site that we can use. I know that youtube has parts of episodes but not sure if they show full episodes.

Thanks
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:27 pm

babs wrote:I'm not sure where to post this so if this is the wrong place, I apologize.

A few friends and I want to watch the Australia Bachelor but don't want to pay to see it.  Is there a site that we can use.  I know that youtube has parts of episodes but not sure if they show full  episodes.

Thanks

Hi babs, the series has not started yet. I usually watch it on watch-streaming but poster Allaboutlove usually tries to upload the season to the video thread once the season starts. Hop this helps.

Just a quick plug from me, you will find the AU series more authentic from the US series IMO, so welcome aboard.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:34 pm

A big THANK YOU!

I'm really looking forward to it. I watched what I could of New Zealand on youtube but didn't get a full episode.

babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:25 am

I am so beside myself excited. 3 hours to go.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:41 am

Sundy wrote:I am so beside myself excited. 3 hours to go.
I know! I've been waiting for this since Richie was announced!  :cutesmile!:  Can't believe I have to go out tonight though, I'll be watching and commenting when I get home.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], DSP, and any others posting during the episodes or about the episodes here is the episode thread to post for episodes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I cannot wait to read all your posts yes It's so exciting that this day is finally here 5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:13 am

I cannot wait!

Thanks for the link AAL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15