SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:57 am

Will move over there shortly. 34 minutes! Yay. Richie is about to appear on The Project
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:39 am

Besides the Ten online link is there any other?

Thanks in advance
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there are links posted in the Online Links thread. Let me know if any don't work and I will post some new ones
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:03 pm

I am so confused by this season. Everything seems bitsy and not cohesive. They seems to be focusing more on the Kiera/Alex bitchiness than anything else and it's distracting from the real intension of the show. If Nikki is F1 I am not feeling and F1 storyline is being built around her yet. Olena we know doesn't have the screencaps to make it to the end, Even Faith, who I think will get the bachelorette edit has not shone through as yet. Alex seems to be the one getting the story built around her. People are starting to invest in her but I think in the same way as Heather. I don't know! Perhaps it is going to be a very long season and I'm just being impatient
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Sundy wrote:I am so confused by this season. Everything seems bitsy and not cohesive. They seems to be focusing more on the Kiera/Alex bitchiness than anything else and it's distracting from the real intension of the show. If Nikki is F1 I am not feeling and F1 storyline is being built around her yet. Olena we know doesn't have the screencaps to make it to the end, Even Faith, who I think will get the bachelorette edit has not shone through as yet. Alex seems to be the one getting the story built around her. People are starting to invest in her but I think in the same way as Heather. I don't know!  Perhaps it is going to be a very long season and I'm just being impatient

How do we know that for sure? I know I`m biased but I don`t think so.

Well here is the problem this season. They are not going by the same pattern we are used from the previous season of the Bachelor and Bachelorette. They are mixing things up and trying to hide F1. And they are trying to do it very hard by messing with the previews and the episodes. My guts are telling me that it`s not Faith or Alex. It´s between Nikki and Olena. And maybe I´m leaning myself too wide out of the window but I think Olena is F1. This are purely my speculations but I think what happened there is that Olena is obvious an eye catcher and they needed to hide her as good as possible by making her kind of invisible for the viewers. So no air time besides the Single Date. Let`s see if they are going to follow this pattern for Olena let`s say till episode six or seven. I`m not sure if their plan will succeed because Olena is stunning and classy and the viewers were immediately drawn to her and that beside the fact that she had so little air time. So that`s what they kinda wanted to avoid to not make it too obvious. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:24 pm

You raise a few good points [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I hope you're right because I like Olena too and there's no bias here Smiley she's noticeable alright. 

There're not showing special time as much as I thought during CP.  What it looks like is, there're showing more time with the girl who already had a date. Richie did it with Nikki and again with Megan and obviously tons of time with Alex much to the others disdain. Definitely mixing things up. 

So far, no drama from Olena, Faith or Nikki. Just a few itm from Nikki not liking the others SD.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:48 pm

We don't know this for sure and as always, what one person sees others don't and vide versa. My point was that this season seems all over the place. I get that Olena is a fave, Faith is mine but looking at it purely as a sleuther and from what we have gauged so far I dont think either is the F1. If anything at this point I think that in Richie's mind Megan is F1 and I can see why. They align personally so well. I think this will be a big heartbreak for Richie. Perhaps we will get more screencaps that will make it easier as the season goes along. Just to help it along a little, the screencap of Olena and Richie in the doorway is a commercial building and not a house. If you watch it in slow mo you can see a fluorescent sign in the top left hand corner.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:00 pm

I won't watch both episodes until later in the week but from what y'all are saying, it seems they focused more on drama with Alex using her white rose. The girls complaining are cracking me up; which one of them wouldn't use that rose at every CP? The rose is guaranteed time to build on a relationship so IMO Alex has done nothing wrong by using that rose, probably producers stirring up the girls to take focus away from the real F1.

During Blake's season there was drama between Laurina & Sam the F1 which they resolved later just before Sam's 1st SD....so could be a similar patten if Alex is F1.

I am still not convinced Alex is F1 though.

The only thing is that Richie has mentioned that he had had a couple of SHV's already & he was seen traveling out of Perth....so if Nikki is F1, would the SHV's still be outside of Perth? We need to watch Richie's feet more closely & sleuth if SHV's are outside of Sydney....because maybe F1 could be Olena or Faith no idea

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:04 pm

mercieme wrote:I won't watch both episodes until later in the week but from what y'all are saying, it seems they focused more on drama with Alex using her white rose. The girls complaining are cracking me up; which one of them wouldn't use that rose at every CP? The rose is guaranteed time to build on a relationship so IMO Alex has done nothing wrong by using that rose, probably producers stirring up the girls to take focus away from the real F1.

During Blake's season there was drama between Laurina & Sam the F1 which they resolved later just before Sam's 1st SD....so could be a similar patten if Alex is F1.

I am still not convinced Alex is F1 though.

The only thing is that Richie has mentioned that he had had a couple of SHV's already & he was seen traveling out of Perth....so if Nikki is F1, would the SHV's still be outside of Perth? We need to watch Richie's feet more closely & sleuth if SHV's are outside of Sydney....because maybe F1 could be Olena or Faith no idea

I'm watching movements from a Faith angle. I have some dates in mind
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello everyone..... I don't know if anyone remembers me but I posted on this forum way back when Mr Flakey was the Bach then I forgot my username so couldn't post about Sam Frost who I loved back from Bach days and then so happy for her and Sash although I was so heartbroken for Mr Cool bananas.

But now I've got my login sorted so no more just only stalking.

SO this season is quite confusing to see who the front runner is. I was listening to Nova in the morning it's a radio station in Melbourne and Janey from last night's elimination was on. She had some interesting comments. According to her Richie seemed really into Megan but then we all know she leaves but she also says that getting to know Faith (BTW I love) that she seems like a really good match for her and they have some one one one time. Don't know if she was referring to the date today or just CP time but that was interesting and she doesn't say anything about Alex or Nikki.

Anyways my favs don't win so I'm not keeping my hopes high for Faith (secretly crossing fingers) but she looks really natural with him in the preview for tonight so really excited for her date.

I want to like Alex but for some reason she seems a bit OTT kind of like how Jess from Flake season was about getting the first date and being IN LOVE with him and feeling like she owned Richie.

Really like Olena and Nikki too but Faith's my fav. So I gotta keep Faith.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:19 pm

welcomeback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! glad you are back.

If anyone has any username issues, you can pm me, even as a guest!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Regarding this season and being all over the place or not cohesive... I think it seems pretty similar to Sam Wood's season. Heather was on most viewers radar and not Snez (F1) and I think something similar is happening this season with Alex (especially if she is not F1) and the drama is how past seasons were (even Blake's season, Sam F (F1) never had her SD until episode 5 IIRC) so it seems on par with past seasons.

I am thinking that this season may feel different because of pre-season sleuthing?

When it comes to Bach AU's past few seasons, all sleuthing was done while the show airs but this season a lot of the sleuthing was done before the show aired so I think that is playing a part in not seeming as cohesive and makes the season feel longer -- especially if we have sleuthed who the potential F6 are so it feels like it takes a while to get to F6?

It's very early days yet with Episode 3 only just airing and soon Ep 4 so I think when it gets to F6 the show will seem more cohesive and I think if there was no pre-season sleuthing and we didn't know that Megan leaves then Megan would also be on the radar but knowing she leaves makes it feel like she is being focused on unnecessarily, yet she did receive a FIR rose so it falls in line with the edit thus far. I also think it is difficult to piece everything together at the moment because there are not many s/caps to identify the F4 or F3 yet so until F6 is revealed and more s/caps I think it will seem disjointed/longer than usual?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15