SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:11 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Also - has anyone noticed that whilst Nikki isn't heavily featured in the preview clip, her voiceovers are the clearest, saying things like "I want all of you forever" and etc. This reminds me of Sam W season, the voiceover of "I have fallen in love with you" was actually Lana and she came F2, even though everyone was 1000% she was F1. May not be significant, but just something i picked up.
The voiceover was Snez/F1, it was sleuthed and matched to when Snez told this to Sam last season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Also - has anyone noticed that whilst Nikki isn't heavily featured in the preview clip, her voiceovers are the clearest, saying things like "I want all of you forever" and etc. This reminds me of Sam W season, the voiceover of "I have fallen in love with you" was actually Lana and she came F2, even though everyone was 1000% she was F1. May not be significant, but just something i picked up.
The voiceover was Snez/F1, it was sleuthed and matched to when Snez told this to Sam last season.

Oh, apologies, my mistake!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:20 am

**Note** For future reference for all sleuthing Richie's season: please make sure to have a source or sleuthing reference when stating a fact or something sleuthed, otherwise all posts and opinions must include "in my opinion" (IMO).

Thank you in advance yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think the edit of what is being shown (CPs and ITMs and drama) is different but I think the edit of who Richie is chasing is similar to past seasons, especially S3, imo.

If Nikki ends up F1, then I would say that the edit is one of the most obvious ever for AU (other than Sam/Sasha) as IMO, the formula for F1 edit seems to be with Nikki since, despite very few CP chats shown, Richie is always shown taking Nikki away for chats at CP. The girls are shown (first episodes and last episode) saying "winner" in relation to Nikki and how she is treated differently by Richie than the rest of the girls so much so that the girls said there's Richie and Nikki and then Richie and the other girls (so they saw her in a league of her own) and is seen as confident, imo.

If Nikki is not F1 then I will think the edit is very strange but at the moment, since the the first episode (even the promos before the season when Richie said "Find the one to spend my life with" and Nikki was immediately shown) I think the edit is making it obvious Nikki is potential F1 - which Sasha in his blogs has said they are making it very obvious [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Add in Nikki's SM activity in comparison to the others ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I were sleuthing the SM before the season started) and only Nikki was locked down completely yet her sister started following Richie on IG and liking posts of him and Nikki together, which, going by other seasons, Snez and Sasha's siblings did the same thing. It could be happening with other contestants but based on the edit as well, it seems like a possible piece to the puzzle. Could be completely wrong though so will keep sleuthing

AAL, I totally agree with you that Richie's season is all about finding love, finding the one he can spend his life with. It's similar to Sam F's season where Sasha is so obvious from the start. I am with you that F1 is Nikki. It's just sad that Olena has to have her first heartbreak telecast over National TV. On SM, many were saying that they will never respect Richie if he asked Olena to open up just to dump her. But we can't blame Richie as Sam F did not want to hurt him too but the requirement of the show that forced her and now him to do the same. At least he would know how Sam F felt that time. I think it's a safe choice too looking at the similar lifestyle he shares with Nikki. She likes the glamour life, she is the face for WA race or something. I am sure both will be the face of WA charity and fashion show once when the show ends.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:44 am

Very good point [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about Richie and Sam's season. Both Richie and Sam are the only two contestants to become lead in AU shows and both had "Second chance at love" as part of their promotion so I could see the producers wanting to make it obvious from the start and throw in some drama and doubt for good measure.

As for Olena, I am not sure if she gets her heart broken if she is not F1. She may be one of those like Sarah/F3 on S3 who never opened up enough to fall in love. Will have to see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:36 am

Hi, does anyone remember what hotel and island was sleuthed in Bali?? ta

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:40 am

Loulou wrote:Hi, does anyone remember what hotel and island was sleuthed in Bali?? ta

According to this DM article....it was at the Island of Nusa Dua and they stayed at the Sofitel hotel. No idea where the private villa they shot the FRC is at though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:59 am

Thanks Mercieme. Gives me somewhere to start for the backgrounds in screen shots. Got lots of work to do but this is interesting and fun.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:31 pm

notarose wrote:Does anyone else see similarities in the storyboard to farmer Chris' season?  
Alex as the hot pursuer, very open with emotions and wants (like Whitney - all in, fun, lots of potential for a certain vision of the future, a more surer choice in that she will likely say she loves him etc)
Olena more mysterious, slowing the pace, never been in love (like Becca - is she a dream girl he's in love with the idea of or does he really see her? Will she open up in time?)

Not saying the ending will be the same; just think some things are the similar in how character is edited

happygolucky wrote:notarose ... I see the similarities, but mostly in Nikki's pursuit of Richie, like Whitney with CS, seeing the lead as a perfect match and being ready to give herself completely to him, no questions asked ... and in CS/Richie's attraction for another girl, who has a problem letting her emotions prevail (edit wise).
I also get such a "deja vu" with Jojo's F2s ... F2 who spoke about being all in, who would love and respect her, cherish and nurture the relationship, who was expressing all the positive things about their connection, even with that line "if she feels half as much as I'm feeling, that's it" ... and with F1 being positive, but not giving the lead enough of answers and declarations of love, always leaving the lead wanting more and baiting him to express his feelings ... which conveniently always came right on time. What an edit!

IA with Richie's edit being similar with Chris Soules season but as HGL stated, I see Nikki as the "no complication" girl & Olena as the one who Richie is chasing so far IMHO. For Chris Soules, part of his story arc was the role of his family in his final choice IMO. For Richie's season, I am keenly awaiting the role his family will play, that is are they going to nudge him towards one of the WA girls (Nikki or Rachel) or are they going to let him follow his heart (whoever that is).

Someone had posted on one of the threads that the company producing Richie's season is the same as the one that produces the US series so maybe why we are seeing the similarity to Chris Soules's season....really keen to see if it really plots out that way especially after the MTP....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:59 pm

grrr, I lost my connection just when I wanted to post and now have to rewrite it ... oh well

mercieme, thanks for bringing it here because of thread themes ... to discuss further, I believe CS and Richie are very different so I don't expect him to be "influenced" as CS was.
But mind me, I don't think CS was directly conditioned by his family or pushed in any way, but I'm presuming he let himself be swayed, because what I always saw in CS were his insecurities and what I would call complexes regarding his life on a farm and comparing himself to his family achievements (successful sisters and happily married, hard-working parents) ... so CS never showed the attitude in communication that Richie demonstrated or his own worth. CS kinda was selling (or fooling himself) the fairytale story of a wife, marriage and happily after life on the farm, when in reality he wanted to experience more, have some fun in LA and travel.

Richie seems to be much more honest with women in his conversations ... so far from their responses I could understand that he talked to them about his goals, ideas for the future and his shortcomings (at least to who has asked him) ... also in his interviews he expresses the desire to be like/loved for who he really is, very open about his own flaws ... but without any insecurities and complexes in regards. Also his family dynamic doesn't appear to be anything similar to CS'. Richie seems to be much more independent and not shy to try/dare his luck. So I presume that despite his strong bond with his mother and sister, he does have his own say in things and his family respects his decision, because he is the first one to believe in it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:31 pm

For me, it's between Nikki & Olena and I think ultimately it's Nikki.

Does anyone remember Richie (in an article, I think?) saying being a smoker is a deal-breaker for him? We have that pap pic of Olena buying smokes (are there pics of her actually smoking?), which is one of the reasons I lean more towards Nikki.

ETA: the kiss between Richie & Olena during their 2nd date . Something special there. Haven't seen that with anyone else.There was a point where they clutched hands...I melted

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:39 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:For me, it's between Nikki & Olena and I think ultimately it's Nikki.

Does anyone remember Richie (in an article, I think?) saying being a smoker is a deal-breaker for him? We have that pap pic of Olena buying smokes (are there pics of her actually smoking?), which is one of the reasons I lean more towards Nikki.

Yes, I remember that too.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15