SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:46 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:For me, it's between Nikki & Olena and I think ultimately it's Nikki.

Does anyone remember Richie (in an article, I think?) saying being a smoker is a deal-breaker for him? We have that pap pic of Olena buying smokes (are there pics of her actually smoking?), which is one of the reasons I lean more towards Nikki.

ETA: the kiss between Richie & Olena during their 2nd date . Something special there. Haven't seen that with anyone else.There was a point where they clutched hands...I melted

Didn't he also say something about makeup? Which girl has been papped the most wearing lots of makeup?

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:16 pm

Where did they clutch hands? The date where she was wearing light blue and black jeans?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:18 pm

Poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted the Popsugar interview where the question was asked about deal breakers. Here is Richie's exact response to the discussion above related to smoking.

PS: Did you have any dealbreakers for the women?

Richie: Oh, that's interesting! I guess a good dealbreaker is someone who has zero sense of humour – when you crack a joke and they just look at you and raise an eyebrow. It's a tough one, imagine meeting the most amazing girl, but she smoked. You be like, "Can we just work at this? Can we just cut down?" I guess you've just got to look at the person and figure out if it is a dealbreaker.'

Full link in the SM No Discussion Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:55 pm

mercieme wrote:Poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted the Popsugar interview where the question was asked about deal breakers. Here is Richie's exact response to the discussion above related to smoking.

Richie: Oh, that's interesting! I guess a good dealbreaker is someone who has zero sense of humour – when you crack a joke and they just look at you and raise an eyebrow. It's a tough one, imagine meeting the most amazing girl, but she smoked. You be like, "Can we just work at this? Can we just cut down?" I guess you've just got to look at the person and figure out if it is a dealbreaker.'

Full link in the SM No Discussion Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sounds like he would be willing to compromise for the right girl; as he said "amazing"

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:05 am

Idlemess wrote:
mercieme wrote:Poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted the Popsugar interview where the question was asked about deal breakers. Here is Richie's exact response to the discussion above related to smoking.

Sounds like he would be willing to compromise for the right girl; as he said "amazing"

And when I saw the picture of Olena coming out of a shop with a packet of cigarettes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it occurred to me she wasn't giving them up. Perhaps sneaking a few quiet ones in and got caught out, or perhaps smoking her head off because Richie is not in the picture for her now. question

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:29 am

HodanG wrote:Where did they clutch hands? The date where she was wearing light blue and black jeans?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], there are many pics of Richie and Nikki clutching hands. Check out Nikki's thread (link below) where others have posted pics of her  moments with Richie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:48 am

Hi everyone, I am so new to this sleuthing business. I tend to watch TV casually, while distracted either working (I work from home) or other life things (mum of 3 kids under 5). I found this forum coz of my obsession/crush on Olena. You guys have opened my eyes and am afraid I am now am going crazy with the need to know. Thank you all for your amazing sleuthing. Needless to say, I only ever see the love story between Olena and Richie and just how gentle he seems to be around her, but then again I am so biased [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:55 am

Really enjoyed your music theory a few pages back. yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:59 am

mrsT wrote:Hi everyone, I am so new to this sleuthing business. I tend to watch TV casually, while distracted either working (I work from home) or other life things (mum of 3 kids under 5). I found this forum coz of my obsession/crush on Olena. You guys have opened my eyes and am afraid I am now am going crazy with the need to know. Thank you all for your amazing sleuthing. Needless to say, I only ever see the love story between Olena and Richie and just how gentle he seems to be around her, but then again I am so biased  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

welcomebanner [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so nice to join the forum. There is a contestant thread for Olena (link below) where you can learn more about her and there are other threads as well where you can join the ongoing sleuthing....two more weeks and we find out who Richie baby has chosen.

Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) and ping the moderator of this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for any questions or clarifications you may have. Cheers yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 am

Thinking back on previous seasons, Sam W shared many very passionate kisses with Lana, Sam F with Michael and US Jojo with Robby, Ben with Jojo, all right up until the very end. So I guess at the end of the day F1 is who they can't say goodbye to and can't imagine life without them

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:38 am

Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so glad to have you join us!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:55 am

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Glad to be a part of this. It is really interesting how different people interpret things differently.
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15