SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:27 am

Count me in with liking the fact that Richie hasn't met Elijah yet. IMO it shows maturity and respect for the child. It's good that Richie and Alex get a strong relationship going before involving the child.

Having read that DailyFail article about Alex's ex's gf going to social media to trash Alex (apparently), the child needs some mature people in his life. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:55 pm

There will be another Bach AU season!

Will have to keep our eyes out on Bette AU S2 since one of the male contestants may be the next bachelor

Ten have announced this morning that they will be bringing the show back for a fifth time in 2017
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:21 am

Interesting that Sam F asked Richie why he took someone so invested to F2. My immediate thought when she asked that was that Richie was infact her F2 as always speculated.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:39 am

Can some create a fanpage for Richie and Alex, wishing them the best in the future. I just got a chance to watch the last two episodes and could see their connection. Iam wishing Nikki the best she is truly a class act and a woman of elegance with grace.

thanks
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:24 am

fabgirl wrote:Can some create a fanpage for Richie and Alex, wishing them the best in the future. I just got a chance to watch the last two episodes and could see their connection. Iam wishing Nikki the best she is truly a class act and a woman of elegance with grace.

thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] already created   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:43 am

Sundy wrote:Interesting that Sam F asked Richie why he took someone so invested to F2. My immediate thought when she asked that was that Richie was infact her F2 as always speculated.

If there really is a friend connection between Richie and Nikki, I would say he took her on to F2 so that she had the opportunity to be the next bach. Personally I did not see the connection between Richie and Nikki, he couldn't help himself as he did not enjoy kissing her or being intimate with her. It always felt like he couldn't wait to end the kisses. sometimes his hands flailing as to what to do with them when they kissed. But, he took care of her and brought her on to give her that opportunity. jmo.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:58 am

Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:56 pm

So, I finally binge watched Richie's season and I'm happy he found his match. He tried to show interest in the other ladies but I'm not sure they had a chance.

It was Alex from the beginning. They couldn't hide that chemistry. Even though Nikki would have been a good match I don't think Richie was able to move away from the intrigue that was Alex. And that chocolate bath! Wow, the producers didn't hold back. Hugesmile

I noticed he's yet to meet her son, hopefully this changes soon given it will bring the relationship into perspective. Looking forward to see the relationship progress.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15