SELECT CONTENT

Tiaralyn Soleim - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiaralyn Soleim - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Tiaralyn Soleim - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Mr Write wrote:by Mr Write Today at 11:56 am Can anyone help me identify this person?
mizz_minxy Tiaralyn

GuardianAngel wrote:Tiaralyn Soleim
@LowandSlow00 ?
Twitter

surname Soleim according to yahoo email account on IG

Mr Write wrote:Yes - thanks
This is her I guess
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tiaralyn-soleim/77/772/10

I think she is on the show.

Mommyof1 wrote:Is this her?  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/320670435939998681/

ETA: edited to add pic

Tiaralyn Soleim - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1869b59728ba08f0b19d4a3a354cbae1

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Snoqualmie Falls Dental - Snoqualmie, WA - Dentist ...
www.facebook.com › Places › Snoqualmie, Washington › Dentist
Rating: 4.6 - ‎15 votes
Snoqualmie, Washington .... We are hiring at the dental assistant position! .... Dentists Management Corporation, Tiaralyn Soleim, Stacie Smith Wheeler and 5 ...

It doesn't appear that she's working there anymore. She's not on the list on their website.

I'm not sure this is the same person on the IG though, she looks different to me.

I think I saw she is now working for Rhonda Newton DDS listed thru LinkedIn as a Dental Assistant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tiaralyn Soleim - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Tiaralyn Soleim - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Was she married?

Back to top Go down

Tiaralyn Soleim - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Tiaralyn Soleim - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SeattleGirl1986 Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:50 pm

She wasn't married, her and her bf did a promo shoot for a photographer. But right before she left for the show she was in a serious relationship with him for I think about 4 years..

She then left him for her 15 minutes of fame....

All the shots from that wedding shoot

SeattleGirl1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:24 am

SeattleGirl1986 wrote:She wasn't married, her and her bf did a promo shoot for a photographer. But right before she left for the show she was in a serious relationship with him for I think about 4 years..

She then left him for her 15 minutes of fame....

All the shots from that wedding shoot

Wouldn't be the first and won't be the last. Maybe he was OK with it and picked her up from the airport after she was eliminated. That wouldn't be a first either.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:06 am

Tiaralyn Soleim - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Rs_634x1024-151207094635-634-tiara-bachelor.ch.120715
http://www.eonline.com/photos/17705/the-bachelor-season-20-meet-ben-higgins-ladies/538590

TIARA
Tiara is a chicken enthusiast. Yes, that's right: a chicken enthusiast. She's also 26 and from Redmond, Washington. But those facts don't matter because she is a chicken enthusiast.
ABC
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:55 pm

Gallery's up:

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-8ZR

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:Tiaralyn Soleim - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Rs_634x1024-151207094635-634-tiara-bachelor.ch.120715
http://www.eonline.com/photos/17705/the-bachelor-season-20-meet-ben-higgins-ladies/538590

TIARA
Tiara is a chicken enthusiast. Yes, that's right: a chicken enthusiast. She's also 26 and from Redmond, Washington. But those facts don't matter because she is a chicken enthusiast.
ABC

cantstopl hehehe rotfl
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:48 pm

^^^Seriously. Why? Why is it necessary to label someone as a chicken enthusiast. Why can't they just give an occupation? Is it that hard to exaggerate her occupation, that they have to give her the chicken enthusiast label?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:53 pm

That annoys me too. Just be honest like Rachel and say you're unemployed. That's what most of them are or will be anyway. I hate the stupid "job" titles.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:26 pm

Tiara is not unemployed! That's just a silly TPTB thing...

She is an employed Dental assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by SeattleGirl1986 Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Sprite wrote:^^^Seriously. Why? Why is it necessary to label someone as a chicken enthusiast. Why can't they just give an occupation? Is it that hard to exaggerate her occupation, that they have to give her the chicken enthusiast label?

As someone who knows her....she most likely labeled herself as a chicken enthusiast...

SeattleGirl1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:14 pm

starwelcome
SeattleGirl1986! Thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tiaralyn Soleim - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
SeattleGirl1986
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: