SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloralumni - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:18 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I don't know, I think that there have been a lot of people who were insecure and jealous and made it far. Shawn and Britt (who both also pulled tantrums on group dates) immediately come to mind. It's just that type of behavior is tolerated when the lead likes you and will go above and beyond to give you validation.

ITA, when Lauren expressed  similar concerns and asked for validation, Ben gave her the group date rose. And he's been making constant effort to show her that there's a connection and it's mutual. JoJo got a rare promise that he won't blindside her. Jubilee had been overlooked, she saw it, and yes her approach wasn't the best, but she wasn't wrong in her thoughts. 

Of course Ben didn't have to keep her around if he wasn't feeling it, but he tried to turn it around as if Jubilee wasn't right thinking that she had no hopes making it to the F6 even.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

bacheloralumni - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I don't know, I think that there have been a lot of people who were insecure and jealous and made it far. Shawn and Britt (who both also pulled tantrums on group dates) immediately come to mind. It's just that type of behavior is tolerated when the lead likes you and will go above and beyond to give you validation.

ITA, when Lauren expressed  similar concerns and asked for validation, Ben gave her the group date rose. And he's been making constant effort to show her that there's a connection and it's mutual. JoJo got a rare promise that he won't blindside her. Jubilee had been overlooked, she saw it, and yes her approach wasn't the best, but she wasn't wrong in her thoughts. 

Of course Ben didn't have to keep her around if he wasn't feeling it, but he tried to turn it around as if Jubilee wasn't right thinking that she had no hopes making it to the F6 even.

Yes, exactly! I think that environment is just going to make you feel jealous and insecure. The only way you won't is if you have zero feelings for lead (people like Jennifer) or people that are arrogant and think they have it in the bag. Of course, acting sulky isn't the right move, but if Ben genuinely liked her, he wouldn't have let one off-night stand in the way of giving her another chance. That was my main problem with how he handled it and expressed it in his blog. He just wasn't that into her and jubilee was just perceptive enough to see it, despite his insincere flattery. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:28 pm

I think she would've easily made it to the F6 if she'd kept a more positive outlook. I saw more between her and Ben than I've seen with many of the others he's had 1on1's with. She wasn't his top pick, but that applies to 27 women in the end. Should they all just start giving Ben the cold shoulder, because he won't pick them anyway? We wouldn't have a show, if they did.

Lauren may have expressed concerns, but that was after hugging and kissing Ben and telling him she missed him, not after pulling her hand away and acting grumpy all day. Bit of a difference there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:52 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
I think he really cared for her, but he spent most of their dates convincing her she was good enough, that's not a way to start a relationship. IMO, keeping her longer would have being very selfish of Ben, he did the right thing by her.
Jubelee is gorgeous and funny, and for her to think that she is not good enough for him or any guy, that's a inside problem only she can fix, she has to love  herself before she can give love to another and she is only 23.

I agree with this post and others. I found her exhausting I can imagine how he felt. I don't think he did anything wrong. He was honest, she pulls away, her sarcastic humour IMO was not funny, does anyone else want this date, don't hold my hand. What is he suppose to think or do. She appeared to want the chase, and all the attention, never mind there were 27 others. Questioning him if he even saw her, was too sarcastic for me. He didn't need to handle a delicate emotional person, who clearly has issues, when he has other relationships that he is enjoying far more, than having to be a psychiatrist every time he was with her. Why is she comparing herself to others, stating she's not a Becca or a Jojo? That was IMO a very unsecure statement to make. Ben IMO didn't think she was a good fit, just like the others that were let go. No difference.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
I think he really cared for her, but he spent most of their dates convincing her she was good enough, that's not a way to start a relationship. IMO, keeping her longer would have being very selfish of Ben, he did the right thing by her.
Jubelee is gorgeous and funny, and for her to think that she is not good enough for him or any guy, that's a inside problem only she can fix, she has to love  herself before she can give love to another and she is only 23.

I agree with this post and others. I found her exhausting I can imagine how he felt. I don't think he did anything wrong. He was honest, she pulls away, her sarcastic humour IMO was not funny, does anyone else want this date, don't hold my hand. What is he suppose to think or do. She appeared to want the chase, and all the attention, never mind there were 27 others. Questioning him if he even saw her, was too sarcastic for me. He didn't need to handle a delicate emotional person, who clearly has issues, when he has other relationships that he is enjoying far more, than having to be a psychiatrist every time he was with her. Why is she comparing herself to others, stating she's not a Becca or a Jojo? That was IMO a very unsecure statement to make. Ben IMO didn't think she was a good fit, just like the others that were let go. No difference.

I don't really have a problem with Ben letting Jubilee go or even how it was done on the show, my problem was more with how he expressed it in his blog. I didn't like that. It was rather harsh IMO and actually harsher than what he did on the show. It was unnecessary and I didn't like it. Frankly, I was rather surprised considering how he has been with Lace and Olivia, who based on their actions were much more deserving of criticism.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:36 pm

That's the biggest problem I had too. Especially considering he never talked about his favorites, like Jojo and Becca, made snarky comments about Jubilee and had a very "you can't sit with us" attitude two weeks ago. It just seems like if you're going to call people out, do it to everyone or don't do it at all. JMO.

FTR, I never had a problem with Ben letting her go. It was definitely her time. It's just that he made it seem like it was all about her demeanor, when her demeanor was just a response to the fact that he wasn't into her. I would have just liked more honesty in that, instead of completely blaming her. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:39 pm

I don't put to much thought into those blogs, especially after JPG's season where he let the cat out of the bag that TPTB were taking weeks to edit his last blog.

There's a reason for every word that's written in those blogs IMHO, and who knows why it was harsh towards Jubilee. Ben has never been rude or one to talk about anyone as far as I can remember.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:55 pm

I don't know, I definitely felt that Kaitlyn was writing them last season. They were basically love letters to Shawn. She even wrote about the exact design and brand of a bracelet he gave her on the FS date that she displayed in a bunch of IG photos. I would think that if they were being heavily edited or co-written, TPTB would have edited those. I think that JP was just a very specific case because of his English, but I don't think get the feeling they are as heavily edited now. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There's a reason for every word that's written in those blogs IMHO, and who knows why it was harsh towards Jubilee. Ben has never been rude or one to talk about anyone as far as I can remember.

^^ This - IMHO as well.

I do think they are initially drafted by the leads, and sometimes they let them say things that surprise me, but other times I think they are very edited to tell a story the way the show wants it told. IMHO that was the case this time.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:30 pm

bacheloralumni - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 12534299_458764637645967_1004747937_n

@jubilee1991
Just got my orders for another unit:( side note: yes the rank on my hat is upside down. My HILARIOUS battle buddy put it on
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:44 am

bacheloralumni - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 12677668_1746579248906087_393670312_n
jubilee1991 Thank you everyone for the support and love that you give me! You guys are making this smile️
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:47 am

bacheloralumni - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 12552343_170153793359351_99457299_n
jubilee1991 My favorite sisterwife Lova her! @jensav11
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine