SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloralumni - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:51 am

She is just so naturally pretty. I'm still hoping for her as the next bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bacheloralumni - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dedré Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Would so love to see her as the bachelorette, I know it will never happen but a girl can dream. I would love to see someone I relate to for once not pretty miss little sunshines that are always cast. Don't really care for Caila or jojo or Amanda as leads even Lauren B I don't get the hype about her. Don't get me wrong I think they are beautiful girls with awesome personalities, really they are fun and cute buuuuuut I just want different for once

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:29 pm

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/exclusive_jubilee_sharpe_yes_i_d_be_the_next_bachelorette-183589/

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:32 pm

I  so hope she will not be the bachelorette… she used the words…

playing that role (bachelorette)
the girl who doesn't win
made her in her mind thinking she was getting that ring…

Hm… I somehow don't think she would be the bachelorette for the right reasons...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:38 pm

I really liked her in that interview. I thought she was just being real and I appreciate that about her. No scripted PC lines. I thought it was interesting that she called JoJo a sweetheart and a great person when so much was made of JoJo walking away from her in episode 3. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:48 pm

Maddy wrote:

Please post the link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:29 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelors-jubilee-on-regrets-my-extremes-were-shown-w166274

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:35 pm

mindless wrote:I really liked her in that interview. I thought she was just being real and I appreciate that about her. No scripted PC lines. I thought it was interesting that she called JoJo a sweetheart and a great person when so much was made of JoJo walking away from her in episode 3. giggling

Yeah, I thought that was interesting too. Jubilee did say she never saw that episode and she defended all the other mean girls, like Amber and Lauren H, but I still found it interesting. Maybe I'll let go of my Jojo's a mean-girl theory.

I really liked her in the interview too. Danny Hoyt said he met her and said she was awesome, hilarious, and a lot of fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:04 pm

She's gorgeous.  I would have loved to see her as the 'Ette. I think she would have been a breath of fresh air!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:26 pm

I too wish she would've been the Bachelorette, if diverse is what they wanted. She's a lot more interesting than Caila to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Me three! She's so beautiful. Looking forward to seeing her on Monday!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:59 pm

The Bachelor's Jubilee Sharpe Reveals Her Heartbreaking Family Backstory

She went home on week five, but Jubilee Sharpe was one of the most talked about women on Bachelor Ben Higgins' season, in part because of her heartbreaking past. And for the first time, Sharpe, who told Higgins that her entire family passed away, is opening up about what really happened.

"I told Ben the story of my family, but I left out the biggest part," Haitian-born Sharpe tells PEOPLE. "My three brothers and my parents died, but I don't know the details. I was 6, but I don't remember my parents. My 4-year-old little sister and I went to live with my grandmother but she had leprosy and was dying and too sick to take care of us. So she put me and my little sister in an orphanage."

Continues Sharpe, "My dad came to Haiti to do relief work and he showed up to the orphanage and [wanted to adopt me]. He tried to adopt my sister, but after they went through the medical process, they found out she had an incurable disease and wasn't able to be adopted."

A couple of years ago, Sharpe, 25, tried in vain to find her sister.

"The person who did my adoption told me she was probably dead," says Sharpe. "That's where my guilt had come from."

Confronting her emotional past wasn't the only difficult experience Sharpe had on the show. During Monday night's Women Tell All, Jami Leitan and Amber James accused Sharpe of making offensive remarks. Sharpe insists she would never do such a thing.

"I said I am the one full black girl in the house," says Sharpe. "I think of that as a fact. The way they tried to portray me really got to me, like I was the racist black girl. Race has never been a thing for me. My whole [adopted] family is white. I wasn't raised seeing color."

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-jubilee-sharpe-reveals-what-really-happened-her-family

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine