SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by Diana Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:21 pm

I love her. laugh out loud She totally says what everyone is already thinking.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:55 pm

I actually was disappointed in that from her. She is happy and engaged. Chris is harmless and he is a recent past Bachelor. Yes, he is qualified to give advice of what he went through and maybe on what not to do. She has always been classy up to now and I thought it was unnecessary.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:48 pm

Sprite wrote:I actually was disappointed in that from her. She is happy and engaged. Chris is harmless and he is a recent past Bachelor. Yes, he is qualified to give advice of what he went through and maybe on what not to do. She has always been classy up to now and I thought it was unnecessary.

I thought so too. Although, at first it was kind of funny, I later thought why did she do that? They seem amicable up to this point, and I haven't ever heard anything negative from Chris about her. He is qualified to give advice on being the bachelor since he was one. I thought it was unnecessary. She seems to have taken a bit of heat for it too.

I just thought if she's happily engaged now, why tweet that?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:20 pm

I absolutely think Chris has a place in the group of advice givers (Ali was there to advice Jojo or Kaitlyn, i forgot, and she also broke up with her F1. I think Chris is a goofball and i enjoyed how he roasted the other guys.
I found Whitney's tweet to be more humorous than shady, that's why i liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:11 pm

It didn't bother me at all. I thought it was funny coming from someone who has the right to throw some shade at Chris IMO. He doesn't bother me so I didn't mind him being on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:45 pm

Chris gave a radio interview where he was far less than gentlemanly, IMO.  I thought it was tacky at the time, so I don't find fault with her tweet.  Her follow up tweet to the original was basically that she'd prefer advice from a success story, than a failed one.  And honestly I can see her point.  I'd basically take his advice as what not to do.  Plus, if I had to listen to Ben and Sean, might as well to Chris who would bring a little humor, IMO.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Chris gave a radio interview where he was far less than gentlemanly, IMO.  I thought it was tacky at the time, so I don't find fault with her tweet.  Her follow up tweet to the original was basically that she'd prefer advice from a success story, than a failed one.  And honestly I can see her point.  I'd basically take his advice as what not to do.  Plus, if I had to listen to Ben and Sean, might as well to Chris who would bring a little humor, IMO.  JMOAA

Can you share a link for the radio interview.  I would love to hear it!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed quote)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 pm

It'd be buried in one of his old threads.  I don't remember off hand who the interview was with.  Maybe someone else will.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:22 am

I remember that interview. It was when Chris was in NYC filming a show and he gave an interview to some radio guy or something like that. It was a couple of months after he and Whitney broke up. I am not willing to search the threads either. laugh out loud  Good luck @eliza3.

I liked Whitney's IG comment....I thought it was funny. I also think Chris giving advice to Nick was appropriate because they are close friends and Chris has been the Bachelor so he knows the process. Also Chris brought the humor to the group. Humor for the win on both fronts.laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:42 am

It was the interview where he basically said, IMO, that the engagement was for show and fake.  Maybe Dan Patrick?  

I don't remember exactly and can't bring myself to dig threw his old threads.  I wasted too many minutes of my life listening to it the first time.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:02 am

IIRC, the radio host asked Chris was the engagement legit, Chris bascially said something like "technically yes, the show needed an engagement anyways".

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:30 am

Good memory @Ladybug82. I think Dan Patrick is the guys name. Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 24 1f44d  

I really like Whitney and was super upset how Chris treated her after filming and during DWTS. I am glad she found Ricky and her HEA....they seem wonderful together and so happy.

I have softened on Chris in the last year. Not a fan but appreciate his humor and self deprecation. In hindsight he and Whitney just weren't meant to be.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

+72
alwaystulips
luvstx
coolangel
disneychick
Pirouette