SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by mindless Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:30 pm

Aria wrote:@Pirouette I don't think they've been friends for a while. Whitney unfollowed her on IG a while back and she seemed upset by this IG Chris/Becca were in, basically saying that he was making it clear she was his first choice. Kaitlyn has also thrown shade at Becca so I just don't think she's part of that friend group anymore.

They were still Facetiming back in February. Becca also still follows them both, likes their pics and has plugged Kaitlyn's podcast several times. Seems to me that if someone got "dropped" it's Becca. In one of her podcast episodes she also raised the issue of having a friend you used to be close with at one time unfollow you, even though there hasn't been a falling out, and she seemed hurt about it. I don't know if it was about Whit or someone else (or several people), but anyway, I think they just grew apart which is not surprising considering their very different lifestyles, or stages, and the distance. Perhaps Whitney just didn't see Becca as important anymore or she didn't like the fact that Becca's still friendly with Chris. Everyone's allowed to choose their own friends though, so whatever makes them happy. I'd like to see the person who's still close to every single friend they've had throughout their life. No one has the time and resources for that. JMO.

Congrats to Whitney and Ricky! They seem like a great couple. :wedding
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:44 pm

I'm so happy for Whitney! What a beautiful bride and her groom is pretty good looking too. :married

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:50 am

mindless wrote:
Aria wrote:@Pirouette I don't think they've been friends for a while. Whitney unfollowed her on IG a while back and she seemed upset by this IG Chris/Becca were in, basically saying that he was making it clear she was his first choice. Kaitlyn has also thrown shade at Becca so I just don't think she's part of that friend group anymore.

They were still Facetiming back in February. Becca also still follows them both, likes their pics and has plugged Kaitlyn's podcast several times. Seems to me that if someone got "dropped" it's Becca. In one of her podcast episodes she also raised the issue of having a friend you used to be close with at one time unfollow you, even though there hasn't been a falling out, and she seemed hurt about it. I don't know if it was about Whit or someone else (or several people), but anyway, I think they just grew apart which is not surprising considering their very different lifestyles, or stages, and the distance. Perhaps Whitney just didn't see Becca as important anymore or she didn't like the fact that Becca's still friendly with Chris. Everyone's allowed to choose their own friends though, so whatever makes them happy. I'd like to see the person who's still close to every single friend they've had throughout their life. No one has the time and resources for that. JMO.

Congrats to Whitney and Ricky! They seem like a great couple. :wedding  

Thank you Aria and Mindless for your replies.
I was indeed wondering about Whitney maybe having some resentment towards Becca due to Chris and Becca stil being good friends.
Curious to know what happened since somehow I don’t feel it’s just friends distancing themselves due to different lifestyles...
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:45 am

She looks so pretty! Congrats Whitney and Ricky!

Did Nick and Jared really go to her wedding or someone elses? Confused if so since she's never met them that I know of.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 1f49c

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 8367-910 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 I_got_13 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 E5kqdm15 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:58 am

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

Credit: @Carly Waddell

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 1f49c

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 8367-910 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 I_got_13 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 E5kqdm15 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Kaitlyn had a bunch of fun snapchats from the wedding as well.

In re: to the question about Nick & Jared - on an IG story Nick said that Jared was in LA....Whitney's wedding was on the Cape....pretty sure they weren't at Whitney's wedding.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:43 pm

Credit: @Whitney Bischoff

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Whitney-bischoff-1
Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Whitney-bischoff-4
http://people.com/tv/inside-bachelor-alum-whitney-bischoffs-cape-cod-wedding-see-the-gorgeous-photos/
Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Whitney-bischoff-ricky-angel-backgrid-510x600
http://extratv.com/2017/10/23/wedding-pic-bachelor-star-whitney-bischoff-marries/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:30 am

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 DQiimmxW0AA352x

Such a pretty lady
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 34787718_487154921701023_6120711709746266112_n

whitb624 Our first wedding as a married duo. Congrats to the Cullens Smiley) @alyssaleemc @stevecullen87 #mcfoundhermahon

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:17 pm

Sorry....I am so late to this story of Whitney's happiness!!  But I live on Cape Cod and saw this article today while at the gym.  Some nice photos.

Wequasset Resort is one of the two or three most upscale spots on the Cape for a wedding.  This was a VERY expensive wedding!!!

https://capecodlife.com/wequassett-bachelor-wedding/
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:28 pm

@luvstx thank you. She is, IMO, such a lovely person. I’m glad she has happiness.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

+72
alwaystulips
luvstx
coolangel
disneychick
Pirouette