SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TAR30 - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:46 pm

Actually IMO it's not that bad. The Olympics are on Feb 9 - 25th. It will only be the final two epi's that will be on at the same time. I don't think the Olympics will have that much of an impact. I would think viewers would want to see the final two epi's.

Plus there are those who don't care for the Olympics. I'm looking forward to this season, sounds like a good one according to @havadrpepper spoilers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TAR30 - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Actually IMO it's not that bad. The Olympics are on Feb 9 - 25th. It will only be the final two epi's that will be on at the same time. I don't think the Olympics will have that much of an impact. I would think viewers would want to see the final two epi's.

Plus there are those who don't care for the Olympics. I'm looking forward to this season, sounds like a good one according to @havadrpepper spoilers.

I agree. I don't watch the Olympics so this will give me something to watch. IMO, by having it on for 6 weeks before the Olympics start, there will be those viewers that get really invested and will want to watch the last 2 weeks. The other thing to consider is that there is a big time difference between the US and South Korea. For me in the EST zone, it is 14 hours. Prime time viewing times here is actually the next morning there.

There are only a couple of events that I am even remotely interested in and with the network airing of them which is never knowing when they will show them, I find it is much nicer to just look up the results on the internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:17 pm

cbs.com and tvguide.com just released all 11 teams competing on TAR30 beginning Jan.3. There are short bios and intro videos on each team.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:36 am

I did not know where to put this info, so if it needs to be moved to another thread instead. Thanks! Cody Nickson and Jessica Graf ("Jody') of BB19 and TAR30 which is premiering on CBS, Wednesday, Jan. 3 at 8 PM ET/7 PM CST, just launched their own Youtube channel. The channel name is Living Jody.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:06 pm

I hope this season I can like both winners. Last season I could not stand one of the winners. By the looks of preview it looks like it could be a good season can't wait to watch this show.

Had to make a gif of the whole cast for new season Jan 3
TAR30 - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 GcGQdie
Source my gif

TAR30 - The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Can't wait to watch! One of my favorite shows!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri May 04, 2018 2:19 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/04/amazing-race-big-brother-edition-jessica-cody-win/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:49 pm

The Amazing Race Season 31 started filming today!

Teams include 5 teams from previous TAR seasons, 3 teams from Big Brother and 3 teams from Survivor.

The sleuthing forum for TAR is doing their job. If people would like me to bring their daily recap to this forum, I would be more than glad to do so that others do not have to go there.

I could post in a forum for the season if @GuardianAngel would be kind enough to set it up.

Let me know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:53 pm

@havadrpepper Please.... cheerleader

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:24 pm

TAR Season 31 here

Let me know if there are any other threads that anyone would like created!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:29 pm

https://people.com/tv/amazing-race-jim-raman-dies/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:00 pm

https://people.com/parents/bethany-hamilton-is-pregnant-surfer-expecting-her-third-child/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - USA - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+8
lipsis
chrissy1295
ishkabaha
George1218
Kashathediva