SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Oh man, that's so freaking cute heartbeat I always think they've achieved maximum cuteness but noooo, it gets better. So sweet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by algold29 Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Thanks crunchette!! I love their interviews....sooooo cute!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:44 am

Thanks crunchette! They are adorable and glad to see the smile on their faces. Their love for each other shines through in the interview. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:33 pm

Nearly Wed Game

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:28 pm

They are really too adorable!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:42 pm

I love this vids !!! They are sooooo cute beatingheart :cutiepie
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:19 pm

MYZ Hotel Cribs, anyone? That suite they're in is ridiculous :shocked!:

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Image10
Kaitlyn's Snapchat
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Aww that was totally the Kaitlyn I love to see.  Relaxed, laughing the whole time, funny but not over the top.  I just love her laugh so much.  Great interview.  I love it when she tells Shawn to stop flirting with them.  He's so deadpan to her boisterous and it's just a combination that seems to work perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Cribs MYZ addition was pretty amazing. It's so adorable seeing how much fun they have together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:51 pm

relaxing wrote:Aww that was totally the Kaitlyn I love to see.  Relaxed, laughing the whole time, funny but not over the top.  I just love her laugh so much.  Great interview.  I love it when she tells Shawn to stop flirting with them.  He's so deadpan to her boisterous and it's just a combination that seems to work perfectly.

relaxing - My Canadian friend watched ET last night to make sure that everything they actually aired on TV was contained in the online videos.  She knows NOTHING about S&K, but the first thing she said to me was "They're really cute."  The 2nd thing was "I love her laugh."  giggling

I thought Shawn was very witty in the KTLA interview (violins behind him during proposal, thought about wearing white to make his mustache pop), ET's nearly wed game (shower cap, that's a plane - don't get confused with anything else, black box shrinkage), and in the MTZ cribs (approx. 8 chairs, booze for Kait, water fountain bidet).  I love his sense of humor.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Am I the only one who chuckled a bit when they said they did the "whoopie" on a first class plane? giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:33 pm

Here is their BT Extra interview: http://www.btvancouver.ca/videos/4623258478001/
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl