SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by LenaActually Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:00 pm

relaxing wrote:Shawn looks so cute with his little Movember mustache.  

(Edited out my other thoughts, didn't want them to seem negative).

Dammit, @relaxing! I was about to quote you because I thought you were spot on! Your thoughts weren't too negative. I feel the same way. Shawn takes a lot of pride in his appearance, so to see him with the stache is testament to his dedication to the cause.  Smiley
Not to mention this:

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Movemb10
Shawn's Insta

And this interview?!

Shawn Booth and Nick Viall Together for Movember
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:47 pm

This is amazing. Kudos to Shawn. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:54 am

Still not used to seeing those two being buddies laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 16 8367-910 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 16 I_got_13 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:07 am

Shawn and Kaitlyn's ET Canada interview airs today (Wednesday). Whoever guessed that they joined the Mile High Club that flight to Vancouver in the pods was right on the money.

https://twitter.com/ETCanada/status/666681222668521472
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:21 am

Oh my god, they're crazy! I would be too freaked out someone would see, haha. But, it's very them and I love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:19 am

Did I miss something? Why didn't Nick shave? He have some modeling shoot or something?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 am

With the lovely @kaitlynbristowe at the #designlab @hudsonsbay soiree in #vancouver! by @mbilodeau

our @movember team (@shawn_booth18 & @nickviall) just killing it - #mustache #rabbitfur by @laconfident

ETA: Shawn & Nick did a KTLA News interview. Please try & keep the comments civil, mostly just focus on what Shawn said about their relationship & Movember. Smiley
http://ktla.com/2015/11/17/nick-viall-and-shawn-booth-come-together-for-movember/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 16 8367-910 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 16 I_got_13 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:06 am

Becca Tilley posted 3 snaps of Shawn at the "Pick Your Purse Party" event tonight in LA, so she finally got to meet him.  Nick was standing with him in the first one.  In the 2nd one, Becca showed a camo backpack that Shawn had and said he could put Kaitlyn in one of the pockets.  In the last one, Becca teased him for picking the tomatoes out of his food.

The Mile High Club thing is funny.  They aren't wasting any time making incredible memories together.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:56 am

Hooking up in one of those pods is so cray but SO Shawn and Kait. It's especially funny because she spent the whole flight complaining how Shawn is so far away and she needs to break her shoulder to hold his hand. Umm. Kay laugh out loud

Even though I think it's good for everyone to spend some time apart occasionally, I'm really glad for them to be back to their regularly scheduled programming today. Kait has tweeted, insta'd and snapped about missing Shawn, so I think this was enough separation for their first time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:33 am

^^^^ Hahaha! I agree. These two did great being parted for the first time. Baby steps! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:41 am

algold29 wrote:Did I miss something?  Why didn't Nick shave?  He have some modeling shoot or something?

Ahh, I was wondering why Nick looked so usual but Shawn's look changed dramatically laugh out loud.

mustache - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:09 pm

ET Canada posted their interview:

Part 1 - About where they want to live & what life is like now that the show is over:
http://www.etcanada.com/uncut/nearly+wed+with+the+bachelorette+couple/video.html?v=569268291995&p=1&s=da#video

Part 2 - The Nearly Wed game.  OMG they are soooo cute!!!!!
http://www.etcanada.com/latest+videos/nearly+wed+game+with+bachelorettes+kaitlyn+and+shawn/video.html?v=569269315803&p=1&s=da#video

When asked about the first concert they went to together, I was surprised at their answer.  When and how did Dierks and Jason Aldean happen on the same weekend?  Were they in their wigs??? I'm so confused!!!!!

ETA: Found another part of their interview where they talk about a wedding and babies...and they're in the hot tub:
http://www.etcanada.com/top+stories/kaitlyn+bristowe+and+shawn+booth+talk+life+postbachelorette/video.html?v=569221699880&p=2&s=da#video

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl