SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Very quick interview with S&K on BC's Global News.  Kaitlyn said she didn't really get any sleep and Shawn said his body was killing him:

http://globalnews.ca/video/2353008/bc-executives-and-celebrities-take-part-in-covenant-house-sleep-out

crunchette

Back to top Go down

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:04 pm

Yeah they seemed a little crabby laugh out loud Still crazy cute though! Shawn snapped that they're traveling, so I'm guessing it's home to Shawn's too soft bed in Nashville before Germany.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:20 pm

^Even though they're tired, it looks like they spent a portion of the day fulfilling their FT obligations for Movember.  I wonder if they realized an army of people would be on the other end at times.

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 18 15112010
‏@grz_mary Facetimed shawn booth and kaitlyn today

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 18 15112012
@sydthekids   OMG we love u @Shawn_Booth

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:25 pm

style>video.instagram, img.instagram {width: 100% !important; height: auto !important;}
This was the start of our sleep out last night. I was smiling because I was moved, and inspired by listening to the youth speak. The few that spoke to us, have come from a dark place, and made a life for themselves thanks to @covenanthousebc . My smile turned into pure fear through the night. We experienced brutal cold weather with only a sleeping bag and a piece of cardboard in a back alley. Knowing that victims of circumstance have to do this night after night, broke my heart. I feel absolutely humbled today, and happy to know we raised money to help this cause that I now hold dear to my heart. I'm also thankful that there is a place such as the covenant house for people to call home. Thank you @shawn_booth18 for doing this with me. I love you! #CHsleepout by @kaitlynbristowe
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Watching the Covenant House news interviews, if I didn't know who they were and was just tuning in to the morning news, I would assume that those two were a married couple.  beatingheart They have a "togetherness" and are so in sync with each other. Its really been warming my heart to see how close they've been growing since the show ended. Remembering the giddy couple from this summer and seeing them progress from more than that has been a joy to watch. #Thatsall
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:40 pm

I'm proud of them! You know they were tired but they still kept other agreements and contacted fans. Love their interviews, the experience with the Covenant House really had an impact on them.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Just a guess: Shawn's last snap looks like they might be headed to Arizona. Doesn't Kaitlyn's mom live in AZ during the winter?

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:40 pm

crunchette wrote:Just a guess:  Shawn's last snap looks like they might be headed to Arizona.  Doesn't Kaitlyn's mom live in AZ during the winter?
Yep! I wonder if Kaitlyn doesn't stroke Shawn's ego enough so they have to add Leslie to the mix for awhile giggling

Lena, I really like your post and ITA. I think it's really interesting that Kait takes the lead in their interviews because she's the bubbly/outspoken one but she always looks to him to see if he agrees/on the same page. I never get the sense that they're competing with each other or there's any discord going on behind the scenes with them. They just seem like a very stable, happy couple in all their media and sm.

BTW I've noticed how frequently Bri comments on Shawn and Kait's instas with inside jokes and sends them love. It's just so astonishingly NORMAL. Not that there's any question that Shawn treats Kait well and is living up to his promises (total novelty laugh out loud) but considering how snippy and protective Bri has gotten in the past over Kait, it's nice to see that there are zero bestie reservations.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:36 am

Taking part in the @covenanthousebc and actually sleeping outside, is an eye opener for even normal people. They've had months of travelling and staying in the best hotels. Shawn's comments are very touching and sincere. I think this will be a charity they will be involved in for many years. Experiencing the reality of the homeless life which IMO will make them, or anyone who experiences this, more aware and grateful for all they have.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:58 am

I think this charitable experience would be very impactful.  IMO Kaitlyn looks the prettiest when she is without makeup as she is in the photo with Shawn at the sleep out.  They look very happy in that photo and their comments are lovely.  Good for them for participating in such wonderful cause. yes yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:39 am

We were right, they're hanging with her parents and being their silly, goofy selves. Super cute heartbeat Kait is always SO happy with her parents.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:01 pm

I love seeing Kaitlyn & Shawn around her family and Shawn's family. Both of them are such family people. I wonder if they will go to Germany alone or if some family like her parents will go with them.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl