SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:16 pm

I agree! I love the difference in their personalities and senses of humor - it kind if reminds me of Ashley/JP.

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:20 am

^^^I love Ashley and JP and have always loved the "off humor" and banter between Ashley and JP. Shawn and Kait are the same way. imo Really hope we get to see their wedding one day or at least pictures of it. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:20 pm

I'm such an idiot. I just realized another reason why I'm loving the latest photos of Shawn (other than his with-teeth smile): HIS SCRUFF IS BACK!!!! I didn't mind him clean shaven. In fact, I actually thought I preferred the smooth look over the beard for a while, but nope...I've changed my mind. I'm soooo happy he's back to looking like himself. (But I must say I prefer scruff over a beard.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:26 am

They are back at home in Nashville according to their Snaps. I'm wondering if Germany was cancelled or something...
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:27 am

Yeah I'm thinking they're not going to Germany because they haven't mentioned it and like you said, they're home. I wonder if it was a sponsored trip that got cancelled? Oh well.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Shawn's Snap story today is Bachelorette Christmas Tree Edition cantstopl

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 1f49c

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 8367-910 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 I_got_13 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:49 pm

I loved that snap, how adorable and funny. I LOL'ed when she snuggled up to the "host" and was like woahhhhh laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:56 pm

It might look like the perfect Christmas tree .. but it was not easy picking one! Click on the YouTube link in my bio to follow @kaitlynbristowe's journey in "The Most Dramatic Christmas Tree Hunt Ever". #TeamDouglas by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 1f49c

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 8367-910 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 I_got_13 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:16 pm

They're so funny! I love how much fun they have together. Kaitlyn and Shawn breaking at the end was the best part.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:18 pm

^^ Holy bejeezies -- he looks smoking hot in that photo and in his snaps. I forgot what he looks like when he isn't in sweats. The man has some serious style! Anyway, I loved the tree snaps...they're so adorable together...they just click on so many levels. (BTW, in her snaps about the John Locke earrings, that goofy bride/groom trophy they got from doing the Newlywed Game on GMA was in the background.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Linds911 wrote:
It might look like the perfect Christmas tree .. but it was not easy picking one! Click on the YouTube link in my bio to follow @kaitlynbristowe's journey in "The Most Dramatic Christmas Tree Hunt Ever". #TeamDouglas by @shawn_booth18

Beautiful couple.... First Christmas! #Love beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:29 pm

crunchette wrote:^^  Holy bejeezies -- he looks smoking hot in that photo and in his snaps.  I forgot what he looks like when he isn't in sweats.  The man has some serious style!

OMG, there are so many times when I'm watching their snaps and I'm like, "Damn! This guy is GORGEOUS!" His body is insane and he knows how to compliment it with his clothes. I actually think he's been getting more and more ripped lately.  :fanningfan

This Christmas Tree snap was pretty awesome way to parody the whole Bachelor/ette experience ( I loved the nod to Ben's season with the "twin" suitors). The fact that they can laugh at themselves is one of the reason's why I ship them so hard. Even Chris Harrison thought the snapstory was clever!
ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Chris10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl