SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:19 am

@kaitlynbristowe
I'm going to start tweeting the hilariousness that comes out of Shawn's mouth when he talks in his sleep. #HisSubconsciousIsFunnyToo

@kaitlynbristowe
For instance, the other night he rolled over and said "Pfffff, That's MR bird man to you" laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 1f49c

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 8367-910 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 I_got_13 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by crunchette Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:40 pm

LenaActually wrote:
crunchette wrote:^^  Holy bejeezies -- he looks smoking hot in that photo and in his snaps.  I forgot what he looks like when he isn't in sweats.  The man has some serious style!

OMG, there are so many times when I'm watching their snaps and I'm like, "Damn! This guy is GORGEOUS!" His body is insane and he knows how to compliment it with his clothes. I actually think he's been getting more and more ripped lately.  :fanningfan

This Christmas Tree snap was pretty awesome way to parody the whole Bachelor/ette experience ( I loved the nod to Ben's season with the "twin" suitors). The fact that they can laugh at themselves is one of the reason's why I ship them so hard. Even Chris Harrison thought the snapstory was clever!
ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Chris10

Lena - I soooo agree. I think he's gorgeous. What I loved most about him coming out of the limo was that he didn't look like anyone else. So many of the men on Bachelorette look "cookie-cutter" handsome to me, so they all end up looking like someone I've seen on the show before. Meh...I'm bored...next! Not so with Shawn. He's definitely handsome with an edge, and I love the way he carries himself with that perfect posture. And shocker: I never associated him with Ryan nor Calvin until I read it online.

As for him working out, my only hope is that he doesn't build huge pectoral muscles like so many men do. I'm built like Kaitlyn, so I don't like it when men have larger boobies than mine. giggling

I'd love to see a "behind the scenes special" for the Tree spoof to know which one of them came up with the ideas they covered. Not just for their personal scenes -- but to include Ryan McDill, the twins, the 2800 brothers and sisters, dramatic music dramatic music, etc. I guess what I'm getting at is whether one of them comes up with most of the ideas and the other goes along for ride, or is it more of a 50/50 effort. One of my favorite parts was when she caught him off guard by flirting with Chris Garrison, and I have no idea how he didn't laugh while she was fake-kissing that tree. Sigh. I love them...too much, probably.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:22 pm

I can't believe I missed this tweet:

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Image14
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:32 pm

That sounds promising! Can't wait to see what's next for them!

And, I agree on Shawn's appeal - even beyond looks, there is just something very charismatic about the way he carries himself and talks. No wonder Kaitlyn was immediately drawn to him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:44 pm

I just hope that they only do a YouTube series or something with Booje if they're going to go this route. Any reality show not controlled by them or their friends is going to be a mess and considering how badly they both handled it, I can't see anything good coming from more tv like that. Otherwise, bring on the Cribz episodes, Bachelorette filming, doing each other's face and hair, etc. They have the best, most hilarious and adorable dynamic going on heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:48 pm

I hope it's a YT series too. I'm surprised no one from the franchise has tapped into that market yet with all the money being made by YouTube stars and families.

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Ever since I was a little girl I've dreamt about finding the perfect tree. Follow my journey with Christopher Garrison as he helps me find the one. You won't want to miss this controversial and historical Christmas bachelorette special. Link in my bio. #dramaticmusic by @kaitlynbristowe

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 1f49c

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 8367-910 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 I_got_13 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:36 pm

A YouTube series would be great but are they allowed to do that since they still have a contract with ABC?
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:I hope it's a YT series too. I'm surprised no one from the franchise has tapped into that market yet with all the money being made by YouTube stars and families.

This surprises me too. Considering how many of them enjoy being on camera and the attention they get I think the main thing that has prevented it is technical knowledge, such as how to edit video and also how to consistently create interesting content their target audience enjoys. It really is a lot of work. It's much easier to sign a reality TV contract that puts the scripting/storytelling, editing, and filming responsibilities on someone else.

I don't follow many Bach alum that closely after their season is over so I likely missed some but off the top of my head I can only think of Holly Durst/Michael Stagliano (when they were dating) and DeAnna Pappas uploading their choreographed dance routines and some basic vlog-like videos. But that was several years ago. Have any Bach people given vlogging or scripted YT videos a serious attempt over the last few years?

terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:55 pm

They keep bringing it up so something must be in works.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:59 pm

I didn't miss that tweet, but I tried to pretend like I did. giggling I'm sorry for being a downer, but I guess I'm old-fashioned...and boring. I find stability in normal things, so I'd love for one of them to give up their city so they could fully commit to just one...and then find normal 8-5 jobs. They talk about wanting to get married eventually - that's expensive. They talk about wanting a lot of kids, which costs big bucks. Having homes in 2 cities is also expensive. Wait...doesn't Shawn still own a home in CT? If so, that means 3 homes in 3 cities. My mind simply isn't capable of wrapping itself around how they can afford all of the things they want (and that I want for them). But I remember Kaitlyn's mom and Rob laughing hysterically at people who kept asking them if they had jobs, so they clearly aren't worried about them realizing their dreams. I guess that means I shouldn't be worried either.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:20 am

First christmas together awwww

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 31 Image15
Kaitlyn's Snapchat
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl