SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by crunchette Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:42 pm

It looks like she's wearing Shawn's socks again.  Adorable!!!

fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 15122710
@kaitlynbristowe - Shawn & I had the pleasure of meeting @michaelstrahan. He was so kind, positive, and handsome! Excited for this read

crunchette

Back to top Go down

fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Atticus heartbeat I'm waiting for K to tattoo, "love her but leave her wild," or "she was always wild but he made her free" on herself and tweet it to Atticus.

fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Image28

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:42 pm

She just all lovey today. Smiley

@kaitlynbristowe 1hr
Way to set yourself up for failure next Christmas babe!! @Shawn_Booth haha jk. I friggen love you. Such a fun first Christmas together  fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 1f497  fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 1f332

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 1f49c

fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 8367-910 fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 I_got_13 fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 E5kqdm15 fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:23 pm

^^^Thanks for all the updates. Kait is CRAZY in love! She is sooooo in love with Shawn and I love it!! :cutesmile!: beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Any idea when they're planning to wed? And if it's being aired?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Next year is when they will start all the major planning & no idea but they have said it would be fun to have a TV wedding.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 1f49c

fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 8367-910 fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 I_got_13 fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 E5kqdm15 fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Strahan tweeted her back! How cool:

fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 43 Straha10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:04 pm

So sweet!! I love that he encourages her singing and supports her in whatever she wants to do, and he's really worked on making her feel at home in Nashville imo Smiley

@kaitlynbristowe  5h5 hours ago
Shawn went out of his way to get my childhood stocking my grandma knit, spoiled me, and got me 5 voice lessons.

They also snapped the cutest vid of them in their living room make-shift bed calling Tuck to snuggle and he came immediately and jumped up to them. They really need their own apartment!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:13 pm

I just watched Meghann's snap of the family in CT celebrating Isla's first birthday party -- without S&K.  I absolutely love that S&K are getting some quality time together and spent the holidays alone, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'm surprised considering how social and family-oriented they are.  Kaitlyn was so excited and chipper on the morning of the 24th that I fully expected her mom and Rob to show up in Nashville.  giggling   I suspect they were up really early that morning to take Meghann to the airport, so  Kaitlyn must have been really, really happy to have Shawn to herself for a while.  smilelove

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:37 am

Would you like some face to go with your teeth? Good thing I grew into those jibs. #DinnerPlates by @kaitlynbristowe

I've tagged my favorite work out buddy, now tag yours! Click on the link in my bio to order your customized meal plans & workout programs for the New Year! Stay tuned for an upcoming transformation challenge with me and this babe .. @shawnboothmeals #EatClean #Fitness Pic: @tdelallave by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:12 am

Shawn's workout buddy is staring at him in almost every pic they post laugh out loud Who can blame her?? I spent half the season thinking Kait probably doesn't deserve Shawn because of her behavior and outrageously poor life choices so I'm realllllly glad to be wrong seeing how much she loves and appreciates him!

This is adorable too, in response to a girl who doesn't think she can find a Shawn for herself:

@kaitlynbristowe
Don't ever give up until you find yourself a ShawnB!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:45 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn's workout buddy is staring at him in almost every pic they post laugh out loud Who can blame her?? I spent half the season thinking Kait probably doesn't deserve Shawn because of her behavior and outrageously poor life choices so I'm realllllly glad to be wrong seeing how much she loves and appreciates him!

I remember thinking basically the same thing...That the love was one sided. But now I can see that it's definitely mutual and on the same level.

So, the Bachelor premiere is on the 4th of January. Cowboys game is on the 3rd. PLEASE, let them make an appearance at the premiere! They have been MIA for virtually every Bachelor related promo appearance this year. I wanna see them on the red carpet again. :Woah-hoo:
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl