SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:31 pm

There is not a Bachelor event like last year, just a live after show for a few weeks. None of the other Bachelor couples are going & seems the float theme is more geared for Paradise.

They are not being banned from anything IMO I think it's fine if they don't always attend everything Bach related & just focus on themselves as a a couple Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 1f49c

fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 8367-910 fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 I_got_13 fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 E5kqdm15 fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:36 pm

Let's try not to get off topic in our feelings about TPTB & Boothstowe. Just look at how much they have grown as a couple since filming ended, lots of fun times ahead. Hopefully they will Snap soon unless they already did, I haven't logged on to see yet.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 1f49c

fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 8367-910 fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 I_got_13 fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 E5kqdm15 fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:39 pm

I don't think they are "banned" either since it's all Paradise folks for this event and they're friendly with at least a few members of tptb- Harrison, Elan and Mills have all interacted with them frequently and mutually helped each other promote charities, etc. There were definitely some issues on both sides during the airing (snapchat!) and immediately post, but I think those things pass by quickly and they'll have issues with the new couple laugh out loud

No new snaps today yet, Linds!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Thanks Alanna! Yep agree!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Linds911 wrote:There is not a Bachelor event like last year, just a live after show for a few weeks. None of the other Bachelor couples are going & seems the float theme is more geared for Paradise.

They are not being banned from anything IMO I think it's fine if they don't always attend everything Bach related & just focus on themselves as a a couple Smiley

Totally agree with this!! The float is a little sleazy and geared towards the sleazy BIP show. Remember the hot tub! Smiley Anyway, I agree that Kait and Shawn need to focus on themselves. No other couple are going either. A little with TPTB is fine but too much selling your soul to the devil is not good. Haha!

I have a feeling they will be on Ben's show. ;) Let's just wait and see and in the meantime I agree Linds that they have a wedding to plan!! handwave
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:08 pm

You mean they have an actual hot tub on the float?

I see all of your points. I just feel that TPTB didn't give Kaitboo the edit they deserved. moving on I am so glad that they are soooo happily in love and continue to share themselves with their fans. I do miss their Periscopes though!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:23 pm

algold29 wrote:You mean they have an actual hot tub on the float?

Ugh Rolling Eyes Yeah.
An actual WORKING hot tub. smh

Annnyway....

I'm happy to see Kaitlyn will be joining Shawn in his diet and exercise plan for the new year. She may even enjoy herself in the process. Hugesmile

fitness - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 44 Wallsi10
Kaitlyn's IG
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:12 pm

I can't stop playing Shawn's snap of Kaitlyn and Doodle greeting him when he came home and walked through the front door.  She's soooooo cute in that video that I almost can't stand it.  It's probably my favorite video of her that I've ever seen.  Adorable!!!  That girl is l o v e

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:23 pm

^^^ me neither....sweetness overload!! #Love beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:11 am

LenaActually wrote:
Alanna wrote:Shawn's workout buddy is staring at him in almost every pic they post laugh out loud Who can blame her?? I spent half the season thinking Kait probably doesn't deserve Shawn because of her behavior and outrageously poor life choices so I'm realllllly glad to be wrong seeing how much she loves and appreciates him!

I remember thinking basically the same thing...That the love was one sided. But now I can see that it's definitely mutual and on the same level.

So, the Bachelor premiere is on the 4th of January. Cowboys game is on the 3rd. PLEASE, let them make an appearance at the premiere! They have been MIA for virtually every Bachelor related promo appearance this year. I wanna see them on the red carpet again. :Woah-hoo:
There is no bachelor red carpet this year. Just Bachelor Live. Which it seems like Sean and Catherine and Ben will be on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:59 pm

^^^You are right Linds! So fun getting caught up on this thread and the rest of the board today. I am sooooo happy Kait is supporting her man! She is all over his new diet plan! Loved their snap last night making Kait's shake! They are adorable. Just love them and I am so proud of them. They have been through so much and are coming out even stronger together! #Love beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Looking forward to all of their wedding planning in the new year. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:38 pm

So according to her Snap Kaitlyn had her 1st voice lesson today! Hope they have a great time ringing in the New Year tonight! Would love it if they snapped a little of it to share with us!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl